Search: Posts made by: Mark Cleary[_3_]
Forum: Techniques August 9th 19, 11:49 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By Mark Cleary[_3_]
Well the bike did it so maybe someone knows

Did not set off any alarms went through ok.
Deacon Mark
Forum: Techniques August 6th 19, 07:22 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By Mark Cleary[_3_]
Well the bike did it so maybe someone knows

On Tuesday, August 6, 2019 at 1:21:37 PM UTC-5, Mark Cleary wrote:
I wiped out on ice almost 4 years ago broke my hip. Well as it turned out I managed ok not dislocated and I have 3 Stainless Steel...
Forum: Techniques August 6th 19, 07:21 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By Mark Cleary[_3_]
Well the bike did it so maybe someone knows

I wiped out on ice almost 4 years ago broke my hip. Well as it turned out I managed ok not dislocated and I have 3 Stainless Steel Cannulated screws in my right hip. I guess I don't notice and no...
Forum: Techniques August 4th 19, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By Mark Cleary[_3_]
Sekai 1000 tnage 80's

On Wednesday, July 24, 2019 at 2:56:59 PM UTC-5, wrote:
So my friend gave me this bike to do what I want he is moving could not take with him. It actually rides I was surprised...
Forum: Techniques August 1st 19, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By Mark Cleary[_3_]
Ticking noise how to peg it down

On Thursday, August 1, 2019 at 11:46:22 AM UTC-5, AMuzi wrote:
On 8/1/2019 10:20 AM, Mark Cleary wrote:
On Wednesday, July 31, 2019 at 10:43:25 AM UTC-5, Mark Cleary wrote:
Ok put on the...
Forum: Techniques August 1st 19, 04:20 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By Mark Cleary[_3_]
Ticking noise how to peg it down

On Wednesday, July 31, 2019 at 10:43:25 AM UTC-5, Mark Cleary wrote:
Ok put on the new 11 speed chain shimano with used Wippermann Connex. Drivetrain runs fine but notice a tick when I pedal, no...
Forum: Techniques July 31st 19, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 7
Posted By Mark Cleary[_3_]
Ticking noise how to peg it down

Ok put on the new 11 speed chain shimano with used Wippermann Connex. Drivetrain runs fine but notice a tick when I pedal, no tick when not pedaling. It seems to click sometimes but at other times no...
Forum: Techniques July 11th 19, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By Mark Cleary[_3_]
Shimano RS 61 Wheelset any hope on repair?

On Thursday, July 11, 2019 at 11:10:10 AM UTC-5, jbeattie wrote:
On Thursday, July 11, 2019 at 8:42:42 AM UTC-7, Mark Cleary wrote:
Ok these wheels came with my Habanero have 10,500 miles on...
Forum: Techniques July 11th 19, 04:42 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By Mark Cleary[_3_]
Shimano RS 61 Wheelset any hope on repair?

Ok these wheels came with my Habanero have 10,500 miles on them not kilometers. Now I finally need to true the front wheel just a tad. Basically the wheels have been good no trouble stayed trued and...