Showing results 1 to 25 of 259
Search took 0.65 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: mikepenton
Forum: Unicycling January 16th 09, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By mikepenton
Evolution of Balance - Team Rollercoaster

I love the video, I was grinning throughout!

--
mikepenton

Uni - The Unicycle Magazine
'www.unicyclemagazine.com'...
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 09, 09:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By mikepenton
Carrying Luggage on a Long Distance Ride (36)

MuniSano;1169752 wrote:
I'm sorry if I'm a bit sketchy on my route details as I don't want
anybody to do this route first! Suffice it to say it will be hugely
epic and a trip of a life time;...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 08:59 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By mikepenton
Carrying Luggage on a Long Distance Ride (36)

Better than taking a bike would be to take a bike with someone else
riding it: they can take the majority of your equipment as well as their
own.

--
mikepenton

Uni - The Unicycle...
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 10:49 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By mikepenton
Evolution of Balance - Team Rollercoaster

have a great time guys, I can't wait to read the write-up in Uni
Magazine! :D

--
mikepenton

Uni - The Unicycle Magazine
'www.unicyclemagazine.com'...
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 12:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By mikepenton
BMW 09 - The British MUni Weekend

Sorry to hear that Paul, I'll be going instead... can't wait!

Dan, get in touch if you want a lift...

--
mikepenton

Uni - The Unicycle Magazine
'www.unicyclemagazine.com'...
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 10:41 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By mikepenton
Unicycles on the plane (long instructions)

I've been suprisingly lucky recently with what must be the world's worst
airline for excess charges: Ryan Air. If you have one bag to check in
that'll be an extra £16 please - each way. They'll...
Forum: Unicycling December 16th 08, 10:43 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By mikepenton
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

Sweet!
yesterday's was to keep your body warm, and today's is for your foam!

--
mikepenton

Uni - The Unicycle Magazine
'www.unicyclemagazine.com'...
Forum: Unicycling December 16th 08, 10:34 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By mikepenton
Uni Magazine Issue 7 is in the mail!

1-wheeled-grape;1150345 wrote:
mike, my mum said she'd do my subscription on Thursday... would I get
the mag by Christmas?

Sorry Scott, you wouldn't!
We're closed from the 18th to the 30th......
Forum: Unicycling December 15th 08, 10:14 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By mikepenton
Uni Magazine Issue 7 is in the mail!

I'm sending it out in the post today Sarah- there were a few (including
you James) that slipped through...

--
mikepenton

Uni - The Unicycle Magazine
'www.unicyclemagazine.com'...
Forum: Unicycling December 12th 08, 11:53 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By mikepenton
Uni Magazine Issue 7 is in the mail!

Cathy: We did consider including spoons and keys, but they vary too much
in design - when I was a kid I had a very good spoon! And I didn't
mention the KH announcement so I didn't spoil it all!...
Forum: Unicycling December 12th 08, 11:31 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By mikepenton
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

All bums like free stuff.

--
mikepenton

Uni - The Unicycle Magazine
'www.unicyclemagazine.com'...
Forum: Unicycling December 11th 08, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By mikepenton
Uni Magazine Issue 7 is in the mail!

oooh, what have we got in addition to the usual stuff...
Kris Holm giving the low-down on sponsorship, an interview with Ken
Looi, Murata Girl's personal life, information on avoiding injury, a
group...
Forum: Unicycling December 11th 08, 09:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By mikepenton
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

You could've had high hopes for a giraffe pun, but I wasn't steady
enough to come up with one for that.
I don't see the point of the next sale item, it'd be impossible to get
Christmas dinner on...
Forum: Unicycling December 10th 08, 12:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By mikepenton
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

shame, I was too slow to post a post pun.

--
mikepenton

Uni - The Unicycle Magazine
'www.unicyclemagazine.com'...
Forum: Unicycling December 9th 08, 11:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By mikepenton
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

it's bags of fun finding what the next bargain is!

--
mikepenton

Uni - The Unicycle Magazine
'www.unicyclemagazine.com'...
Forum: Unicycling December 4th 08, 01:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By mikepenton
How Do I Get My Rollo Disks On?

there was another thread in the past few days giving advice on
installing them.

--
mikepenton

Uni - The Unicycle Magazine
'www.unicyclemagazine.com'...
Forum: Unicycling November 30th 08, 02:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By mikepenton
SW UK unicycle hockey tornament Jan 3rd 2009

and the LUnis will be there too!

--
mikepenton

Uni - The Unicycle Magazine
'www.unicyclemagazine.com'...
Forum: Unicycling November 29th 08, 11:40 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By mikepenton
Flying to New Zealand (Unicon 15)

there used to be direct flights from Sydney to Wellington, but you'd
probably have to book that seperately...

--
mikepenton

Uni - The Unicycle Magazine
'www.unicyclemagazine.com'...
Forum: Unicycling November 29th 08, 11:36 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 25
Posted By mikepenton
What unicycle should I get next?

Stephane Chazelas;1139832 wrote:
2008-11-17, 22:19(+00), mikepenton:
Stephane Chazelas;1132671 wrote:
If you want a cheap uni and may consider muni in the future you
could go for the...
Forum: Unicycling November 25th 08, 10:03 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 64
Posted By mikepenton
New Fall'08 KH products available

$15

--
mikepenton

Uni - The Unicycle Magazine
'www.unicyclemagazine.com' (http://www.unicyclemagazine.com)
mikepenton's...
Forum: Unicycling November 21st 08, 01:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By mikepenton
torque wrench advice

When I get my KHU hub back I'll be torque wrenching EVERYTHING... I've
got a park tools TW-1 which is appropriate, although I'd suggest the
other sort (click/ratchet, rather than beam). The...
Forum: Unicycling November 17th 08, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 25
Posted By mikepenton
What unicycle should I get next?

Stephane Chazelas;1132671 wrote:
If you want a cheap uni and may consider muni in the future you
could go for the Pashley muni. It's too heavy if you don't plan
to do muni though. You will...
Forum: Unicycling November 17th 08, 09:49 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By mikepenton
Is Koxx-One gonna make more unicycles?????

As someone who has actually been talking to Koxx themselves since Yoggi
left, I know for a fact they are still developing products.

Two new rims with offset spokes, thinner and larger Butterfly...
Forum: Unicycling November 14th 08, 11:54 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By mikepenton
Muscle Memory & Unicycling?

you need to go to more conventions for the best answer :)

--
mikepenton

Uni - The Unicycle Magazine
'www.unicyclemagazine.com'...
Forum: Unicycling November 11th 08, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 114
Posted By mikepenton
Holy Grail of Suspension unicycles. HA! EUREKA!

Conrad.Nguyen;1129243 wrote:
[image: http://i4.pinkbike.com/photo/1963/pbpic1963708.jpg]

ooh, that was so much fun that I got rid of it very soon after I
reviewed it!

--
mikepenton
Showing results 1 to 25 of 259