Flat repair by Andy
I had to repair a flat. Have some questions. Is it best to apply patch to a completly flat tube? I found a small copper wire in tire. Is there something to...
Homemade U-lock rack support by Tanguy Ortolo
Hello all, A couple of months ago, I wrote a message about making a very simple U-lock support on the rack, but without the pictures, it was quite useless. I...
by Tosspot[_3_] Go to last post
19 36 Techniques
NO QUESTION ABOUT IT: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Greeking the Anus of Poor Helpless Gay Grik Roman the Illiterate Unibrowed Foreskin Peeler! LOL by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)[_2_]
On Fri, 10 Aug 2018 18:15:00 +0200, The Foreskin Peeler wrote: Watch, it anus! And you, ENJOY it anus! LOLOK
Yesterday 06:20 PM
by Peeler[_2_] Go to last post
8 48 UK
SHOPPING ADVENTURE AT COSCO by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)[_2_]
On Sat, 11 Aug 2018 08:41:36 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund J. Burke" wrote: A friend took us there. I won't be...
Yesterday 05:49 PM
by Michael Ejercito Go to last post
8 35 UK
Car Jihad? - Westminster, London by CJB
Car Jihad? - Westminster, London Westminster Bridge. Perp a black guy late 30s / early 40s. Cyclists - 15 - deliberately mown down. Two seriously...
Yesterday 04:32 PM
by CJB Go to last post
0 6 UK
'Death by dangerous cycling' law considered by TMS320
On 14/08/18 09:08, Norman Wells wrote: On 14/08/2018 07:19, tim... wrote: "Norman Wells" wrote in message ...
jihadi vs cyclists by AMuzi
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6058215/Armed-police-race-Houses-Parliament-car-smashes-barriers.html -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open...
Stolen Bike by CJB
Stolen Bike - a few weeks ago someone left an expensive mountain bike in the car par to our flats. We have stopped at least 2 attempts to steal it by hooded...
by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_] Go to last post
346 1,416 UK
Learning how to ride a bicycle by Tanguy Ortolo
Hello, I have a friend (~ 25 years old) that never had a chance to learn how to ride a bike. After a couple of years in Paris, she is now considering the idea...
Yesterday 08:46 AM
by Tanguy Ortolo Go to last post