Showing results 1 to 25 of 34
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: drumstuck
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 09, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By drumstuck
The Triton's competition

Rip :(

--
drumstuck
drumstuck's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16638

At 38 I got back into unicycling and started muni, then trials, then
street over the last 12 months. For my 40th I asked my wife for a pair
of five ten impact 2 high boots, a roll of griptape and a...
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 07:06 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By drumstuck
2009 KH Percussion Armor

pedrotejada;1155189 wrote:
Look like Europe is each year putting more obstacles for the Chinese
manufacturers!

Can't wait to see the pictures :D

I don't know if obtacles is the right...
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 06:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By drumstuck
Ultimate Wheel in the snow and ice

You could look around where you live/work for covered areas (halls, bus
terminals) etc where you can practice. Or fit a snowplough, ice chains
and a salt spreader...

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 21st 08, 07:01 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By drumstuck
idea for all you weight savers out there ... a "hole-y" seatpost

Jeremy R;1154050 wrote:
Just drill your cranks like Sam. And then get a drilled rim. Single bolt
clamp. Shave your head. Wear shorts. Ride shirtless. Cut the foam off
your seat. Ditch the back...
Forum: Unicycling December 20th 08, 09:55 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 45
Posted By drumstuck
carbon fiber/aluminum frame

Might be worth finding out what is needed to make the dropouts schlumpf
compatible, someone on here will know. I can possiby dig out the answer
- let me know. Also, if it is possible to add the...
Forum: Unicycling December 20th 08, 09:48 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 45
Posted By drumstuck
carbon fiber/aluminum frame

Well done on getting this far. I have seen enough to know I will be a
potential customer for a coker frame if you get to the finish line.

What is the outside diameter of the tube just out of...
Forum: Unicycling December 8th 08, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By drumstuck
My unicycling low

The tricks aren't gone. You'll coax them back, just need a bit of
patience. Set a few small goals.

--
drumstuck
drumstuck's...

tomblackwood;1144199 wrote:
Unless you are a thief, but even then, you need to ask yourself whether
you're showing sufficient ambitiousness.

You're showing sufficient linguistic ambition with...
Forum: Unicycling December 8th 08, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By drumstuck
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

Ti hubs Ј5 a dozen;)

--
drumstuck
drumstuck's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16638
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling December 4th 08, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 114
Posted By drumstuck
Holy Grail of Suspension unicycles. HA! EUREKA!

PM'ed you.

--
drumstuck
drumstuck's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16638
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling December 4th 08, 09:02 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 114
Posted By drumstuck
Holy Grail of Suspension unicycles. HA! EUREKA!

Okay. Can you pm me with your email? We can then maybe work out a price.
I can't seem to contact you this way.

Cheers.

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 3rd 08, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 114
Posted By drumstuck
Holy Grail of Suspension unicycles. HA! EUREKA!

lobbybopster;1140515 wrote:
I think you can do it as you plan, and probably for the $50. Here is my
version and it did not cost very much and I just cut and welded until it
looked right. I...
Forum: Unicycling November 28th 08, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 45
Posted By drumstuck
carbon fiber/aluminum frame

I could be in for a coker frame if you are interested in making one :)

--
drumstuck
drumstuck's Profile:...

Disgusted. This is utter filth. And the cover price went up recently...

--
drumstuck
drumstuck's Profile:...

ivan;1126145 wrote:
No, it's just very accurate. You don't know how precise it is. Could be
12.3164838472 +- 5 mph.

No, it is the opposite. It's very precise. What we don't know is...
Forum: Unicycling September 15th 08, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By drumstuck
New uni paint scheme

It's um nice :o

Unicycling for Christ On The Cross With An Itchy Testicle

--
drumstuck
drumstuck's Profile:...

Tough crowd.

They sounded like nothing short of trick juggling to the inevitable
impact would suffice

Unicycling for the Lions

--
drumstuck
Forum: Unicycling September 11th 08, 09:23 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Try to develop some mechanical sympathy. Whenever you damage your uni,
try to run through in your mind what happenened and visualise yourself
doing it differently with a better outcome.

Eg, You have...
Forum: Unicycling September 6th 08, 12:08 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By drumstuck
Dmitry - gazza - Triton

FWIW He did seem erratic in his contactability even at the height of
making these. His posts have an option to contact him via ICQ and MSN
as icons below his image, although you probably know...
Forum: Unicycling September 4th 08, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By drumstuck
The Triton's competition

In a perfect world Unislab will post a picture of a prototype ti
seatpost as a reply...

I want someone to be making these. In mountain biking these are the key
to a ridable suspended hardtail with...
Forum: Unicycling September 2nd 08, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 36
Posted By drumstuck
Do you think that a good street rider need to:

What ARE you talking about? In my day you had a chrome and rust
unicycle, cottered cranks and lollipop bearings and you cycled round
and round in a circle while the people watching applauded.

None...
Forum: Unicycling August 30th 08, 09:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By drumstuck
Помощь аспирантам14105

Okay, here are my credit card details :
454н4266382е4и1
Expires 09/10
Number on back 567

--
drumstuck
drumstuck's Profile:...

forrestunifreak wrote:
You've been here 4 months and you think it's boring already? I've been
here for over 4 years. :)

Kids today, eh? Probably forgot to have his swig of ritalin when he...
Forum: Unicycling August 13th 08, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 32
Posted By drumstuck
Can monkeys unicycle

Into the blue wrote:
Yeah, some bonkers stuff used to go on.

Thanks :) . THAT is my new wallpaper...

For some reason it crossed my mind - what would happen if the car
crashed out, with the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 34