Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: bubba
Forum: Mountain Biking January 18th 10, 06:14 PM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 3
Posted By bubba
lol, BooblePus (Ride-A-Lot) bought a new bike - $8,000.00 Eriksen

On Jan 18, 3:25*am, LIBERATOR wrote:
BooblePus, Virginia Newbons exploit for various things mainly me
mountain-biking, already has like 7 bikes that are over...
Forum: Mountain Biking October 20th 09, 03:30 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 1
Posted By bubba
I conquered Apex with my Huffy & no safety gear...

On Oct 19, 6:26*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
http://www.singletracks.com/bike-trails/apex-park.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVWuuy6M75g

Forum: Mountain Biking October 20th 09, 03:30 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 1
Posted By bubba
Girls shredding Apex yet BooblePus (Ride-A-Lot) won't ride it

On Oct 19, 6:27*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS81S4zrkx8

Mitchel, this is me talking to girl on Apex who cleared it all.

Why you not ride...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3