Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.35 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ackfugue
Forum: Techniques August 13th 06, 05:42 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 17
Posted By ackfugue
Does Campy Veloce suck?

Yeah, I took the bike back and asked them to fix the problem. Maybe
the mechanic was slammed that day when I bought it (a Saturday), and he
gave it too quick of a once over. And, who knows, maybe...
Forum: Techniques August 13th 06, 05:03 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 17
Posted By ackfugue
Does Campy Veloce suck?

Well, you gave some valuable advice. I think I surely made the problem
worse by trying to fix it myself, without the know-how. Apparently,
someone else told me that campy usually requires a...
Forum: Techniques August 13th 06, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 17
Posted By ackfugue
Does Campy Veloce suck?

I just recently bought a Cannondale R900 04 model that the local bike
shop had discounted to get rid of. Since I bought this bike, I can
see why it was hanging up for so long. They had another one...
Forum: Techniques July 29th 06, 08:26 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 103
Posted By ackfugue
Personally, I really don't care if you wear a helmet or not...

Compared to Tour de Frances of recent years, I have noticed that I
never saw a rider without a helmet on during this tour. Never.

Hell and High Water wrote:
I, on the other hand, would clearly...
Forum: Techniques July 13th 06, 09:36 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By ackfugue
upgrading a Klein Stage Comp

My one and only road bike is a Klein "Stage Comp" I'm looking for a
way to get the weight down on it. Actually, it rings in at 20lbs,
which to me, isn't bad, but I'd like to find away to get the...
Forum: Techniques July 11th 06, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 34
Posted By ackfugue
Biker's Diet

I'm sure this question has been asked a million and one times, but I am
desperate.

Between my childhood, into my teens and into my 20s, I was at an ideal
weight. I'm 6 feet tall. I used to be all...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6