Showing results 1 to 25 of 76
Search took 0.17 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: vintage
Forum: Australia January 15th 08, 11:57 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 10
Posted By vintage
Why cycling should remain free (ie no licence or rego)

"cfsmtb" wrote in message

scotty72 Wrote:
Listening to the radio today, I heard some...
Forum: Australia January 12th 08, 10:10 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 56
Posted By vintage
Cyclists break the road rules...

"John Tserkezis" wrote in message
cfsmtb wrote:

Reminds me of the recent 'cyclists riding faster than...
Forum: Australia January 4th 08, 11:28 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 75
Posted By vintage
Crap respsonse from Connex about bikes on trains.

Well I ride no matter the weather as being a courier toughens you up to the
elements. But yeah even though she rides everyday its nice to have the
option to use on the occasions its not so nice out...
Forum: Australia January 4th 08, 12:25 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 75
Posted By vintage
Crap respsonse from Connex about bikes on trains.

Well great to see the cut and past job from Connex that didn't address any
of the concerns I raised with them over the bike ban on trains in peak hour.

Lets me just say that if its dark in the arvo,...
Forum: Australia December 7th 07, 10:02 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 10
Posted By vintage
Road Rules

"Duncan" wrote in message
On Dec 6, 2:52 pm, "verb" wrote:
it was a...
Forum: Australia December 1st 07, 12:36 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 238
Posted By vintage
Critical Mass - Fundamentalist Plonkers?

"PeteSig" wrote in message

"Zebee Johnstone" wrote:

Umm... cos they have taken a couple of simple ideas and...
Forum: Australia November 17th 07, 07:51 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 4
Posted By vintage
looking 4 a 10-20 ride/treck over summer

"PeteSig" wrote in message

needs to be in Australia and on road bikes.

10-20...
Forum: Australia November 13th 07, 10:38 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 4
Posted By vintage
Kona 24hr Course Details

"snozza" wrote in message

Sneak Preview of Saturdays Day Lap.

Forum: Australia October 29th 07, 09:21 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 2
Posted By vintage
[Melb] Southbank bicycle radar!

"cfsmtb" wrote in message

29/10 - Constabulary are down there now, two bicycle patrol members...
Forum: Australia September 27th 07, 12:02 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 41
Posted By vintage
New bike hazard- courtesy of VicRoads

"Boostland" wrote in message

"SomeGuy" wrote in...
Forum: Australia September 26th 07, 11:59 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 4
Posted By vintage
[MELB] Ride Home From Work Day 2007

wrote in message
Wednesday October 17 2007

Meet 5:30pm at The State Library
Corner La Trobe & Swanston Street,...
Forum: Australia September 20th 07, 11:36 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 14
Posted By vintage
How come non mention on Cadel in Spain?

"Vintage" wrote in message

"dewatf" wrote in message
Forum: Australia September 19th 07, 11:59 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 14
Posted By vintage
How come non mention on Cadel in Spain?

"dewatf" wrote in message
On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 08:59:16 +1000, Vintage wrote:

????? He was already third before that...
Forum: Australia September 16th 07, 11:59 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 14
Posted By vintage
How come non mention on Cadel in Spain?

"dewatf" wrote in message
On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 09:19:02 +1000, Vintage wrote:

Its always strange the fickle Aussie media...
Forum: Australia September 14th 07, 12:19 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 14
Posted By vintage
How come non mention on Cadel in Spain?

Its always strange the fickle Aussie media gives cycling the mainstage but
only for three weeks a year. Our guys get forgotten the rest of the time
for the most part.

Can Cadel get what I thought...
Forum: Techniques September 12th 07, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 5
Posted By vintage
selecting a BB

wrote in message
On Sep 11, 8:36 am, "Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com"
Forum: Australia September 11th 07, 10:54 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 14
Posted By vintage
Shoes and feet

"Bleve" wrote in message
On Sep 11, 12:02 pm, Brendo wrote:
I've (finally) started...
Forum: Techniques September 5th 07, 06:51 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 18
Posted By vintage
bike computers that fit on your stem?

"Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote in message
Can anyone please give me a list or recomemend any bike computers that
can
attatch...
Forum: Techniques September 5th 07, 04:49 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 18
Posted By vintage
bike computers that fit on your stem?

Can anyone please give me a list or recomemend any bike computers that can
attatch to ones stem instead of handlebars please??

I have kwing bars and don't want to pay the rediculous price for the...
Forum: Australia July 3rd 07, 12:37 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 6
Posted By vintage
Anyone else having a bet on the Tour?

"byron27" wrote in message

funny you write this as i was looking at sportsbet today and if...
Forum: Australia July 2nd 07, 04:10 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 6
Posted By vintage
Anyone else having a bet on the Tour?

A few might know I love a punt and the Tour is a great excuse to have one.
I finished the Giro and two classics about $2,000 up so that was great.

With Petacchi out it may be hard to get some decent...
Forum: Australia June 20th 07, 05:04 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 15
Posted By vintage
More training for fat loss

"Bleve" wrote in message
On Jun 20, 10:53 am, "OzCableguy"
Forum: Australia June 18th 07, 10:26 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 15
Posted By vintage
More training for fat loss

"Tomasso" wrote in message

"OzCableguy" wrote in...
Forum: Australia June 12th 07, 01:00 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 15
Posted By vintage
training for fat loss

"Donga" wrote in message
On Jun 11, 1:14 pm, "OzCableguy" wrote:
Forum: Australia June 7th 07, 02:40 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 9
Posted By vintage
Here We Go Again ...

"petulance" wrote in message
another "motorists versus cyclists" argument.

Showing results 1 to 25 of 76