Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kyle Bramblesglarb
Forum: Techniques March 12th 10, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 80
Posted By Kyle Bramblesglarb
6'6" beginner rider wonders: 62cm or 64cm Trek frame?

The Gunnar bike frames look very nice. It's good to know that they
make something for large sizes. But you're right, Peter, the frame
alone costs about what the budget for my whole bike is.

My...
Forum: Techniques March 11th 10, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 80
Posted By Kyle Bramblesglarb
6'6" beginner rider wonders: 62cm or 64cm Trek frame?

Both of those Mercer bikes look very nice. It's hard for me to
concieve ordering something I've never gotten to see in person,
though. The Corvus is an attractive price for me, and the...
Forum: Techniques March 11th 10, 01:44 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 80
Posted By Kyle Bramblesglarb
6'6" beginner rider wonders: 62cm or 64cm Trek frame?

Thanks for all the advice.

I'm a little discouraged that I can't just go into a store and put
down $1,000 to get something brand new in the right size. I really
didn't want to get into ordering...
Forum: Techniques March 9th 10, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 80
Posted By Kyle Bramblesglarb
6'6" beginner rider wonders: 62cm or 64cm Trek frame?

I'm a tall beginner rider preparing to buy my 1st road bike. I've
begun training for a century ride on my Trek 5400 MTB while I shop for
something faster.

I'm considering a Trek 1-series and for...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4