Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kroma
Forum: General May 23rd 09, 02:18 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 6
Posted By Kroma
Walkie-Talkie system for cyclists

Hello,

My wife and I have just got into cycling but we are finding it quite lonely
as, unless we are cycling right next to each other, we cannot hear each
other talk.

Does anybody know of a...
Forum: General May 10th 09, 11:59 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 4
Posted By Kroma
Safe to twist handlebars for storage?

Hello,

I am just getting back into cycling after a few years (well, 13) absence.

I have purchased and fitted a bike 'hanger' which consists of two prongs
protruding from my garage wall. It works...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2