Showing results 1 to 25 of 173
Search took 5.69 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: UniBrier
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 08:40 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By UniBrier
Happy New Year RSU!

Happy New Year and many more uni rides.

--
UniBrier

Steve

Hop Drop & Roll
Forum: Unicycling November 27th 08, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 54
Posted By UniBrier
Unicycle comic strip

Today's 'Argyle Sweater' (http://www.gocomics.com/theargylesweater) Get
it? CSPi...
Forum: Unicycling November 25th 08, 03:36 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By UniBrier
Giraffe Discussion Thread

'2:1 or 40\"' (http://tinyurl.com/6xwtuq) equivalent is 'rideable'
(http://tinyurl.com/5jsysa).

--
UniBrier

Steve

Hop Drop & Roll
Forum: Unicycling November 25th 08, 03:21 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By UniBrier
General Giraffe Upkeep?

If your bottom bracked lube runs a bit dry you can re-grease it: 'My
photo tutorial.' (http://tinyurl.com/5ner2k)

My Schwinn Giraffe is over 35 years old, only re-greased the bearings,
never...
Forum: Unicycling November 6th 08, 02:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 54
Posted By UniBrier
Unicycle comic strip

But can he ride it one footed?
Forum: Unicycling September 25th 08, 03:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By UniBrier
Unicycle articles (but wait there's more...)

'Flying high under I-5 at the new mountain bike park'
(http://tinyurl.com/3s3ftr)
By Mike McQuaide

Special to The Seattle Times

Bellingham, where I live, is the home of Galbraith...
Forum: Unicycling August 28th 08, 03:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By UniBrier
What percentage of unicyclists successfully ride an Ultimate Wheel?

BillyTheMountain wrote:
What percentage of unicyclists successfully ride an Ultimate Wheel?

Don't know for all unicyclists, but for my household: Two out of three
unicyclists can ride a UW so...
Forum: Unicycling August 17th 08, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By UniBrier
Extreme Ironing

sockmonster wrote:
(tried to post a image, btu I've never had any luck with that, so here's
the stupid link)

Did you click on the "insert image" button on top of the text box? It is
the yellow...
Forum: Unicycling May 6th 08, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By UniBrier
Is unicycling easier near the North pole?

StephenH wrote:
Is unicycling easier near the North pole?

hobo_chuck wrote:
Around the world in 80 seconds, eh?

Um, that's the South Pole. Stay on topic here.
Forum: Unicycling May 2nd 08, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By UniBrier
Torker LX vs. Nimbus II vs. Semcycle XL

peleschramm wrote:
semcycle xl long neck frame can't be beat!

Can you still buy those? I haven't seen them around and they aren't on
Sem's site.

--
UniBrier
Forum: Unicycling April 25th 08, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

tobbogonist wrote:
i am not sure about the zombie 'bj' though.. (can i say that here?)

That's no bj, that's a Bobbit.

That's from the Portland, OR, 'Unicycle...
Forum: Unicycling April 23rd 08, 03:18 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By UniBrier
Calling all Seattle-area Unicyclists

Don't forget the 'North Bend Uni Day '
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68216)is this coming
Saturday!

--
UniBrier

Steve
Forum: Unicycling April 6th 08, 03:11 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 32
Posted By UniBrier
unicycle+parking lot= 4 cop cars

Can happen to Geezers too. A couple years ago I was practicing on the
top floor of the mall parking garage while I was waiting for my
daughter to finish shopping when the security drove up and said...
Forum: Unicycling April 6th 08, 02:57 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By UniBrier
Unicycle Spotting - article on Dump Your Wife Now.

I wonder how far he searched YouTube for the vid at the end. Is she a
divorced unicyclist?

--
UniBrier

Steve

Hop Drop & Roll
Forum: Unicycling March 20th 08, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By UniBrier
Secret Talents of the Stars

forrestunifreak wrote:
I've never heard of either of those stars...

Generation gap!

Danny is the Partrich who is out of his tree.

--
Forum: Unicycling March 3rd 08, 05:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 68

Borgschulze wrote:
Well I heard this story...

'Tru dat' (http://www.helmets.org/turbans.htm) (or 'Sikh'
(http://tinyurl.com/3b74lp) and ye shall find).

--
UniBrier
Forum: Unicycling March 3rd 08, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

littleman wrote:
Sorry I thought I put this in JC.

Did you now that if you have time to edit your first post when you
create a new thread, you have time to delete the entire thread if...
Forum: Unicycling February 28th 08, 07:44 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 68
Posted By UniBrier
Special mention of unicycles in mandatory helmet proposal

A search of Google News finds this 'mentioned about a month ago'
(http://tinyurl.com/2tc77e) in the Columbian, the Vancouver newspaper.

'Here is the recent article' (http://tinyurl.com/2f7c4v) on...
Forum: Unicycling February 28th 08, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 68
Posted By UniBrier
Special mention of unicycles in mandatory helmet proposal

Seager wrote:
Also, what I would like to see is a bicycle light law.

I believe that is already the law. Any vehicle, even human powered, are
required to have lights if operating on a roadway...
Forum: Unicycling February 28th 08, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 68
Posted By UniBrier
Special mention of unicycles in mandatory helmet proposal

The local unicycle lobby was asleep at the switch on this one, I wonder
if any of the affected groups were aware this was coming down. There
seems to be a group think that if wheels are involved, a...
Forum: Unicycling February 24th 08, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By UniBrier
This really sucks

CrunchyChicken wrote:
Ok so I live in the west island in Montréal, so during the winter I cant
go out unicycling because there is too much snow, and in October, (the
last month for...
Forum: Unicycling February 15th 08, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By UniBrier
Unicycle clock

That is really cool. For a reasonable price I'm sure she'd have several
buyers (just how much is international shipping?).

I do have a concern with the design, is 12 spokes really strong...
Forum: Unicycling February 9th 08, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By UniBrier
RIP Sheldon Brown

Sad news indeed. His 'memorial is March 2'
(http://sheldonbrown.com/harris/); any Boston area unicyclists
attending?

I loved his 'humor page' (http://sheldonbrown.com/humor/index.html).
But why did...
Forum: Unicycling February 2nd 08, 04:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By UniBrier
what makes this unicycle female?

I think it has to do with the part of the title that says "35 INCHES TOP
TO BOTTOM". He doen't mention the middle measurement, but the unicycle
clearly has an hour-glass figure.

--
UniBrier

Steve
Forum: Unicycling January 23rd 08, 03:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By UniBrier
New invention to change the world's view of transportation

I only watched the first bit of the vid. It does look like a fun
alternative for cruising around the beach front or bike path. I wonder
what a high speed ejection would be like, especially if you...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 173