Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.21 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: B.G. Finlay
Forum: UK October 13th 06, 10:40 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 3
Posted By B.G. Finlay
Bealach-na-Ba Challenge on TV

Tim Downie ) wrote:
: For anyone who missed the Bealach-na-Ba challenge, it'll be on the Adventure
: Show on Monday, BBC2, 7:00 pm.

There's an 'edited highlights'...
Forum: UK August 18th 06, 10:22 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 6
Posted By B.G. Finlay
That could have been quite unpleasant..

David Martin ) wrote:
: So I start walking - and about 30 mins later Blair comes past again,
: but this time picks me up and takes me home. (Thanks!) The car had
:...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2