Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Australia March 21st 08, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,aus.bicycle,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
A life of privilege

All of the above is only too true, but even so other people can be
incredibly boring, especially when you can't escape their presence.

Yes, it's quite true!

Frankly,
I am never more alone...
Forum: UK March 21st 08, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,aus.bicycle,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
A life of privilege

All of the above is only too true, but even so other people can be
incredibly boring, especially when you can't escape their presence.

Yes, it's quite true!

Frankly,
I am never more alone...
Forum: Social Issues March 21st 08, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,aus.bicycle,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
A life of privilege

All of the above is only too true, but even so other people can be
incredibly boring, especially when you can't escape their presence.

Yes, it's quite true!

Frankly,
I am never more alone...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 21st 08, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,aus.bicycle,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
A life of privilege

All of the above is only too true, but even so other people can be
incredibly boring, especially when you can't escape their presence.

Yes, it's quite true!

Frankly,
I am never more alone...
Forum: General March 21st 08, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,aus.bicycle,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
A life of privilege

All of the above is only too true, but even so other people can be
incredibly boring, especially when you can't escape their presence.

Yes, it's quite true!

Frankly,
I am never more alone...
Forum: Social Issues March 21st 08, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,aus.bicycle,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
A life of privilege

A long time ago, in a galaxy far away (okay, back in the '60s)
I read a Readers' Digest bio about William Beebe, creator of
the Bathysphere, in which he was quoted as saying something to
the...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 21st 08, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,aus.bicycle,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
A life of privilege

A long time ago, in a galaxy far away (okay, back in the '60s)
I read a Readers' Digest bio about William Beebe, creator of
the Bathysphere, in which he was quoted as saying something to
the...
Forum: UK March 21st 08, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,aus.bicycle,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
A life of privilege

A long time ago, in a galaxy far away (okay, back in the '60s)
I read a Readers' Digest bio about William Beebe, creator of
the Bathysphere, in which he was quoted as saying something to
the...
Forum: Australia March 21st 08, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,aus.bicycle,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
A life of privilege

A long time ago, in a galaxy far away (okay, back in the '60s)
I read a Readers' Digest bio about William Beebe, creator of
the Bathysphere, in which he was quoted as saying something to
the...
Forum: General March 21st 08, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling,aus.bicycle,alt.mountain-bike