Making America into Amsterdam by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Interesting article, with data, about how much the Dutch actually ride their...
by Duane[_2_] Go to last post
233 1,656 Techniques
Psychopath 'Furious' that the Law Applies to Her... by Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee
How dare the council expect her to obey the law?? Don't they know she pays 'road tax'??...
Today 09:13 AM
by Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee Go to last post
0 1 UK
Cognitive Dissonance... by Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee
One of the more amusing aspects of the ideological war on cycling in Britain, is the double standards operated by the apologists for the automobile and...
Today 07:43 AM
by Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee Go to last post
0 1 UK
Expert says: 85% (of cyclists) are not covered (by insurance) at all. by MrCheerful
"85% are not covered at all." But we are always told the vast majority of cyclists do have insurance and how their fridge freezer cover applies to bicycle...
Today 07:28 AM
by Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee Go to last post
1 10 UK
Racing bike mows down pedestrian on zebra crossing by MrCheerful
https://www.islandecho.co.uk/cyclist-and-pedestrian-injured-in-zebra-crossing-collision/
Today 06:35 AM
by MrCheerful Go to last post
0 8 UK
In New York, if you escape the diseased needles, the bicycles willget you by Andre Jute[_2_]
"One needs to walk only a block or two in any direction in America’s largest metropolis to witness the borderline dystopian cesspool that New York City has...
dork communters by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
I must say I really dislike these "dork" commuters that I see from Monark, DBS, etc. They are the new iteration of the standard bike, and are solid...
upside-down U-shaped aluminium/aluminum down and top tube by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
The other day I saw something new, a Monark bike, an aluminium frame only the tubes were oval. I thought, as this was an expensive black commuter bike with a...
Today 12:55 AM
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
0 16 Techniques
Marginal gains by James[_8_]
I have three generations of shoes at the moment. I just bought a new pair because the pair I was using have started to fall apart. I'm slowly ripping the...
Inconsiderate drivers by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_]
Today I watched a car in front of me wait for FIFTY cars to pass on the main road before one bothered to let him out. Seriously, does nobody care anymore?
Yesterday 08:58 PM
by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_] Go to last post
4 20 UK
Cyclist rides into parked lorry by MrCheerful
No details yet, but I wonder if the bike had dropped handlebars? http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/news/cyclist-lorry-crash-emergency-services-1-5611885
Yesterday 06:48 PM
by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_] Go to last post
9 56 UK
Tour de France, stage 12 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 12 : July 19, 2018 Bourg-Saint-Maurice Les Arc - Alpe d'Huez 175.5 km 1 Geraint Thomas (GBr) Team Sky ...
Yesterday 06:47 PM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
0 18 Racing
Maybe He'll Sell the Car & Buy A Bike! by Bret Cahill
That way he won't get stuck in traffic and be late to...
Yesterday 06:46 PM
by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_] Go to last post
3 56 UK
Stolen Bike by CJB
Stolen Bike - a few weeks ago someone left an expensive mountain bike in the car par to our flats. We have stopped at least 2 attempts to steal it by hooded...
Yesterday 06:42 PM
by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_] Go to last post
4 179 UK
Electic bikes from China by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
The EU will impose duties (27.5-83.6%) on electric bikes from China, starting Thursday. https://www.svt.se/svttext/tv/pages/133.html -- underground experts...