Blowing tube descending by [email protected]
In the flatlands we never worry about this stuff but still seems unreal you could blow a tire by overheating the rims. How long does the descent need to be...
by OSHA Go to last post
38 642 Techniques
Value of 1970 Schwinn Varsity? by [email protected]
Red. Very little rust. Been kept in dry building for over 20 years
Today 03:09 AM
by Andrew Chaplin Go to last post
1 30 General
torque wrench issues by Benderthe.evilrobot
"Emanuel Berg" wrote in message ... I finally got the 1/2" torque wrench, 28-210 Nm, not even made in...
Today 02:30 AM
by James[_8_] Go to last post
5 35 Techniques
torque wrench issues by Andrew Chaplin
Emanuel Berg wrote in : (Nm as well as "FT-LB", some English unit I take...
by John B Slocomb Go to last post
13 151 Techniques
Bike Theft In the U. S. by Bret Cahill
http://www.latimes.com/opinion/livable-city/la-ol-bicycle-theft-20170421-story.html
Today 01:38 AM
by JNugent Go to last post
8 145 UK
Getting into and out of streamliner recumbents by [email protected]
Interestingly enough a normal recumbent three wheeler is hard to get on and off of perhaps the two wheelers are easier. But I can hardly picture how you would...
Mechanical Efficiency by [email protected]
I have been looking all over the Internet to find comparisons of mechanical efficiency and haven't found anything that isn't covered in different units of...
Why cyclists need space by [email protected]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWN6i5blv14 Well done that driver.
6 55 UK
First Coal Free Day Since the Industrial Revolution by Bret Cahill
Air is getting cleaner in the UK. https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2017/apr/21/britain-set-for-first-coal-free-day-since-the-industrial-revolution
Yesterday 09:38 PM
by Kerr Mudd-John Go to last post
1 135 UK
DOBBED IN TO GP by [email protected]
On Saturday, January 21, 2017 at 9:05:38 AM UTC, Bod wrote: On 21/01/2017 08:49, Simon Mason wrote: http://swldxer.co.uk/keiran.jpg Do you know who...
by Mr Pounder Esquire Go to last post
15 141 UK
torque wrench issues by John B Slocomb
On Sat, 22 Apr 2017 02:24:50 +0200, Emanuel Berg wrote: I finally got the 1/2" torque wrench, 28-210 Nm, not even made in China, but...
"He should have been arrested for being a gob****e " by MrCheerful
http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/12/is-the-cyclist-or-police-car-to-blame-for-this-roadside-argument-6570117/
by The Peeler[_8_] Go to last post
73 734 UK
Selecting An Appropriate Bolt by Art Shapiro
I had a bit of an adventure when one of the two handlebar-fixing bolts on my Deda Murex quilled stem decided to snap with a rather impressive cracking noise....
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
98 1,086 Techniques
Well, at least we haven't had landslides or cougar encounters by Andrew Chaplin
As Spring unfolds in Ottawa, it is getting in the way of my riding in spots. http://preview.tinyurl.com/NCCflooding -- Andrew Chaplin SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT...
Yesterday 07:48 PM
by Jeff Liebermann Go to last post
3 61 Techniques
Vehicle Tax by [email protected]
I have just taxed my car for another year at a cost of£240. Given that road damage is the fourth power of axle loading it means I have just paid £2.4 Million...