Reputable e-trike supplier around Sydney? by news18
Ddoes any one know of any? After a bit of webn searching, it seems there might be one in Sydney and the next is in Canberra. Just about all the trikes are...
Yesterday 11:17 PM
by Zebee Johnstone Go to last post
1 14 Australia
Highway Code may include 'Dutch reach' to keep cyclists safe by Bod[_5_]
Measures to help protect cyclists, including encouraging people to adopt the "Dutch reach", are expected to be included in the new Highway Code. The method...
'Death by dangerous cycling' law considered by Incubus
On 2018-08-16, TMS320 wrote: On 15/08/18 10:02, Incubus wrote: On 2018-08-14, TMS320 wrote: On 14/08/18 11:52,...
'Death by dangerous cycling' law considered by JNugent[_10_]
On 14/08/2018 14:56, TMS320 wrote: On 14/08/18 11:08, Norman Wells wrote: On 14/08/2018 10:17, TMS320 wrote: On 14/08/18 09:08, Norman Wells...
Australian drivers carve up cyclists (short video) by Bod[_5_]
Cyclist death toll is mainly due to drivers, so change the road laws and culture 'THERE’S a glaring problem on our roads that is killing countless...
those darned NYC cyclists again by AMuzi
https://nypost.com/2018/10/18/man-says-bike-riding-crooks-swiped-95k-watch-off-his-wrist/ Funny story if it's someone else's watch. -- Andrew Muzi ...
Replacing a used front rim by Tanguy Ortolo
Hello all, A couple of months ago, I noticed my rear rim was worn out, with some scratches I attributed to braking with sand or gravel on the pads....
by Earls61 Go to last post
12 76 Techniques
Cycle Scum impede emergency vehicles by Simon Jester
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC8ylffIUig If only they had all been driving cars this would never have happened.