Biking on icy roads by Andy
Decided to see how cycling on icy roads would be. Not too bad using a mountain bike. Andy
Today 02:14 AM
by Mark J. Go to last post
5 19 Techniques
pull tight by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
If one pulls a wheel axle nut too tight, to the point that something is damaged, what will that be? The axle, the thread, the frame, the nut, the tool, the arm...
waterproof bicycle seat cover by Andy
I am looking for recommendations for a waterproof bicycle seat cover. I will be riding with it, so it needs to be sturdy. Thanks, Andy
It makes a change from going up the inside. by MrCheerful
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/italian-prince-died-after-sudden-swerve-in-front-of-lorry-while-riding-banned-bike-inquest-told/ar-AAuO73l?li=AA59G2&ocid=...
Yesterday 08:37 PM
by Mr Pounder Esquire Go to last post
5 15 UK
Cyclist threatened to stab woman, yet no charges brought. Why? by MrCheerful
Abuse, physical assault, crminal damage and threatening to wound. Why no...
by JNugent Go to last post
18 48 UK
the cyclist, said she had right of way on the pavement by MrCheerful
A truly sad indictment of just how stupid, selfish and oafish cyclists really...
combination spanners with different inclinations by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
Did anyone bother with this for bike mechanics? I just noticed two of my 10mm combination spanners have their open ends in opposite directions. I suppose...