Showing results 1 to 25 of 84
Search took 0.41 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: smn
Forum: UK January 24th 08, 12:37 AM Posted to cam.transport,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 50
Posted By smn
Average (non-racing) cycling speeds

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

In article
,
Doc O'Leary...
Forum: General January 24th 08, 12:37 AM Posted to cam.transport,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 48
Posted By smn
Average (non-racing) cycling speeds

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

In article
,
Doc O'Leary...
Forum: UK January 24th 08, 12:32 AM Posted to cam.transport,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 50
Posted By smn
Average (non-racing) cycling speeds

Dennis wrote
Hmm, moms' weight has held
pretty steady too and mine has steadily increased, in spite of cycling
5k or more miles per year, I wonder if maybe it's not age related at
all?

do not want...
Forum: General January 24th 08, 12:32 AM Posted to cam.transport,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 48
Posted By smn
Average (non-racing) cycling speeds

Dennis wrote
Hmm, moms' weight has held
pretty steady too and mine has steadily increased, in spite of cycling
5k or more miles per year, I wonder if maybe it's not age related at
all?

do not want...
Forum: General January 24th 08, 12:18 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 24
Posted By smn
What ONE thing would you change about your favorite (or most ridden) bike or its accessories?

"Rex Kerr" wrote in message
smn wrote:
no, i don't want to compromise the frame.

How would that compromise the frame? It was a suggestion...
Forum: General January 22nd 08, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 24
Posted By smn
What ONE thing would you change about your favorite (or most ridden) bike or its accessories?

right, i found it but i have 28c not 23.
thanks anyway, not changing the tire right now.
Forum: General January 22nd 08, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 24
Posted By smn
What ONE thing would you change about your favorite (or most ridden) bike or its accessories?

"Paul M. Hobson" wrote in message
Rex Kerr wrote:
I can't find it now, but I once saw somebody's writeup online where they
cut...
Forum: General January 22nd 08, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 24
Posted By smn
What ONE thing would you change about your favorite (or most ridden) bike or its accessories?

"Rex Kerr" wrote in message
If I could I would put a front fender on my trek 1500 but since I can't I
wont but I would if I could. would a...
Forum: General January 21st 08, 09:11 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc

"Rex Kerr" wrote in message
What ONE thing would you change about your favorite (or most ridden) bike
or its accessories?

I know that...
Forum: General January 21st 08, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 17
Posted By smn
ot--any surgeons here

promise to take more care

When?
Forum: General January 17th 08, 07:17 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 9
Posted By smn
I'll wait my turn, thanks!

"Rex Kerr" wrote in message
This morning I'm sitting at the red light in the left turn lane waiting
for the light to turn green. I'm the...
Forum: General January 17th 08, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 1
Posted By smn
when asking advice

"ilaboo" wrote in message
i suggest

when asking advice about body problems and cycling
knowing medical problems and age of person...
Forum: General January 17th 08, 04:52 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 9
Posted By smn
what is up with my quads

"mary" wrote in message

"mary" wrote in message
I am an avid rider....
Forum: General January 17th 08, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 17
Posted By smn
ot--any surgeons here

"ilaboo" wrote in message
When you worked as a physician's assistant, was spelling important? Why is
it no longer important to...
Forum: General January 17th 08, 04:44 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 17
Posted By smn
ot--any surgeons here

"ilaboo" wrote in message
or any other medical people--reason is that i see not only on the usenet
but others--questions that really...
Forum: General January 17th 08, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 5
Posted By smn
Bicycle Humour

"John Kane" wrote in message
On Jan 15, 3:07 pm, wrote:
I love cycling...
Forum: General January 17th 08, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 19
Posted By smn
tennis elbow from cycling?

to the OP
are you riding with locked elbows? seat should be far enough forward so
that arms are relaxed and bent. Back straight and low to the top bar.
I ride a MTB most of the time. summer is...
Forum: General January 9th 08, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 32
Posted By smn
Cold belly after riding???

"DennisTheBald" wrote in message
I'm not sure what gives, but that is obviously the place you...
Forum: Techniques January 9th 08, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 30
Posted By smn
Cold belly after riding???

"DennisTheBald" wrote in message
I'm not sure what gives, but that is obviously the place you...
Forum: Techniques January 8th 08, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 30
Posted By smn
Cold belly after riding???

"Jay" wrote in message

wrote in message
Forum: General January 8th 08, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 32
Posted By smn
Cold belly after riding???

"Jay" wrote in message

wrote in message
Forum: General January 4th 08, 05:06 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 24
Posted By smn
kryptonite locks so far bad

"ilaboo" wrote in message
i have to admit taking a bike--absolutely beautiful mtb leaning agaisnt
building in the middle of...
Forum: General January 2nd 08, 10:57 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 16
Posted By smn
2008 Mileage Goals

"nmp" wrote in message
smn wrote:

maybe it's time for all of us to buy rollers to make our goals if biking
is where...
Forum: General January 2nd 08, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By smn
90 minute ride home last night

Goose poop is slippery to ride through.

true; at least it tastes better than coyote poop.

what are you saying!
Forum: General January 2nd 08, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 16
Posted By smn
2008 Mileage Goals

"Patrick Lamb" wrote in message
On Tue, 1 Jan 2008 07:30:47 -0800, "Claire Petersky"
Showing results 1 to 25 of 84