program to compute gears, with table by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
Hey guys, does this look right to you? ;; (print-gears '(34 50) '(12 13 15 17 19 21 23 25) 622) ;; ;; = ;; ;; 622 wheel ;; ;;...
by DougC Go to last post
127 540 Techniques
WHOOPS! Mountain biker saved after heart attack deep in Howell woods (NJ) by Mike Vandeman[_4_]
http://www.nj.com/monmouth/index.ssf/2017/09/mountain_bicyclist_rescued_after_suffering_heart_a.html Mountain biker saved after heart attack deep in Howell...
Today 06:05 AM
by Mike Vandeman[_4_] Go to last post
0 1 Mountain Biking
Build it and they won't come by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Build it and they will come? Sorry, no. Here's a new article dispelling the myth that segregated facilities generate tremendous bike mode...
Buying and Selling by [email protected]
I'm pretty sensitive to component prices since I have to build everything up from scratch. One thing that has become clear lately is that buying from an...
Astronomical autumn by Joy Beeson
Today is the first day of autumn, but summer is getting in one last good lick. I've dug out a pair of capri-length tights that had been put away for the...
Interbike 2017 by sms
Photos with text at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Vs26GExC_oC476V4oZl-dDn_2TcvWFCAuDZwjJN_MYE/edit?usp=sharing Interbike is in a Death...
by sms Go to last post
10 35 Techniques
Chain Stretch by John B.[_3_]
I've been thinking about chain wear, sometimes called chain stretch, and have done a bit of research on the subject. One method is to lay the chain on a flat...
Lobbying by cyclists may yet have an impact on the HTA by [email protected]
Legislation to beef up penalties under the Highway Traffic Act is to be proposed in Ontario:...
[STARTLIST SEP 23] Worlds Elite Men by Davey Crockett[_13_]
Davey picks No. 145, Rui Costa, 2013 champion Last startlist changes 22-09 23:13 Added SARAMOTINS Aleksejs LAT 22-09 17:43 Deleted SKUJINS Toms LAT 22-09...
Today 01:25 AM
by Davey Crockett[_13_] Go to last post
0 5 Racing
[STARTLIST SEPT 23] Worlds - Elite Women by Davey Crockett[_13_]
Last startlist changes 21-09 19:18 Added BORGES Nicolle Wendy BRA NBRA 21-09 19:01 Added AMHA Selam ETH NETH 21-09 18:59 Added LEE Serene SIN NSIN 21-09...
Today 01:15 AM
by Davey Crockett[_13_] Go to last post
0 35 Racing
Tristan da Cunha by Doug Landau
Has anyone cycled there
OT LED by [email protected]
under the path ...good air...unreal view ...the camp was meant to be here back in FMB and it is ....wow .... there are congregations, parks are packed,...
Has anyone tried connecting (with custom E tube)new BTR2 internalbattery to the old BTR1 charger ? by ixiz
I am asking - if its possible to charge the new BTR2 or DN110 internal battery with an old BTR1 charger with a custom Etube wire Thank you
Yesterday 08:13 PM
by ixiz Go to last post
0 11 Techniques
More wanton and furious driving by Simon Jester
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx36Cz8KZHI Was it the cyclist's fault for undertaking in a zig-zag, bearing in mind there was a clearly marked cycle lane. Or...
Yesterday 10:53 AM
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post
7 157 UK
Four cyclists with a knife attack disabled woman in her mobilityscooter by MrCheerful
What next? New born kittens? http://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/surrey-news/disabled-woman-attacked-youths-kitchen-13638734
Yesterday 10:49 AM
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post
4 35 UK
Woman killed by racing cyclist by MrCheerful
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/woman-67-who-was-critically-injured-in-crash-with-ridelondon-cyclist-dies-in-hospital-a3630906.html