Showing results 1 to 25 of 47
Search took 0.65 seconds.
Forum: Racing January 26th 07, 02:38 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Lance Armstrong....

......You can take the boy out of the trailer park.....but you will
never take the trailer park out of the boy.....
Forum: Racing December 7th 06, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Oh, shut up!

This sport is the dirtiest sport in the world," Smith said. "There is
no other sport that even comes close to the amount of drug use that is
going on

So how does A.J. know about "other sports"...
Forum: Racing December 7th 06, 11:35 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Lance has become the dad he swore he wouldn't

Hey Dustoy before you go off on me read my post....It states that I DO
NOT know Lance.How much more clear can I be? He still owes me $5 but I
DO NOT know Lance.I was not the one being critical of...
Forum: Racing December 3rd 06, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Lance has become the dad he swore he wouldn't

Absent minded or just absent.....or could this be the combo of both?
Wonder what his kids think? I am not criticizing him but rather just
wondering.I will say this,he seems to have a competetive...
Forum: Racing November 13th 06, 03:28 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Cease this now Lance....

.....call off the dogs man.....I ain't the one .....
Forum: Racing October 20th 06, 02:02 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 43
Posted By [email protected]
Armstrong's NYC marathon time?

I will be impressed if he does it under 3 hours.I read in the Austin
paper the other day that he had not done a run over 14-16 miles while
training.If this is indeed the case he will most likely hit...
Forum: Racing October 14th 06, 02:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.tennis,alt.showbiz.gossip,alt.gossip.celebrities,misc.fitness.weights,rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
The Real George W. Bush

......so what is the problem?
Forum: Racing October 4th 06, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Lance....it is raining outside...dude you need to get out of the rain...

.....you look like a turkey trying to drown himself.Did you test drive
the Ferrari yet?
Forum: Racing October 2nd 06, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Stop calling my house,Lance

.....Bob Roll is the person you need to talk with....not me.
Forum: Racing September 27th 06, 02:43 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Hey Lance....quit bugging me man....

.....you need to let it go and accept it and stop bothering me dude.....
Forum: Racing September 23rd 06, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Back off,Lance....Stop this silliness right now!!

....You are too old to be acting this way....
Forum: Racing September 22nd 06, 11:23 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Hey Lance.....stop it would ya?

This thing is getting way out of hand so stop it now!!!
Forum: Racing September 21st 06, 02:23 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Lance they will come and find you....

.....there is no hiding.You must tell me the code.These people are
getting restless.....
Forum: Racing September 20th 06, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Make them stop....

.....Lance they are following me and you are helping them.....
Forum: Racing September 14th 06, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
NT Times 1 Armstrong 0

The little boy from Texas isn't going to do a number on the NY Times.
Remember NY Times vs. Sullivan?

He might stomp his feet and call his momma.....(no disrespect meant
towards...
Forum: Racing September 14th 06, 06:55 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
NT Times 1 Armstrong 0

B. Lafferty wrote:
"nobody" wrote in message
On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 10:29:23 GMT, "B. Lafferty" ...
Forum: Racing September 12th 06, 11:14 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
I'm a doper....I'm a smoker.....

.....I'm a midnight toker......Hey Lance how ya doing man? I wish these
mean people would leave you alone....
Forum: Racing September 11th 06, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
going full cycle

Welcome home my friend....yours has been a good journey...you have
fought the good fight and kept the faith.
Forum: Racing September 8th 06, 01:16 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Lance Armstrong "Quest for Seven" Limited Edition Artwork

Forget Lance.....If the dude wants to sell some paintings let him
sell'em and if Sir Lance objects then tell him to take a giant leap for
mankind....
Forum: Racing August 25th 06, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Separated at birth?

That is actually Johnny's psyco 3rd cousin.He was born in East Texas
and found out that things might not be so good around there and
relocated to Europe.

I know a fellow that played in Johnny's band...
Forum: Racing August 22nd 06, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
What if Floyd is telling the truth...

.....????? A lot of folks have already convicted him but suppose in the
end it turns out that some crooked officials are outed and Floyd is
cleared.Not saying that it will happen but suppose it did?
Forum: Racing August 21st 06, 08:34 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Have you doped today?

......I myself and waiting until I get myself some goat burgers on the
grill tonight and maybe have a few beers and then I will probably fire
one up in the name of Bob Roll.....Cycling in Belgium is...
Forum: Racing August 20th 06, 12:45 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Sir Lance and Ride for the Roses....

Enjoyed the scrimmage...let us do it again soon.Can I buy ya a beer.....
Forum: Racing August 19th 06, 02:31 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 16
Posted By [email protected]
Sir Lance and Ride for the Roses....

Fred sure seems to think he knows a lot about me.Fred,I cannot recall
us meeting? You seem to harbor some unadvised ill-will towards anyone
who dares question what Lance Armstrong does.I just raised...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 47