Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JD[_3_]
Forum: Mountain Biking November 15th 11, 07:12 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 2
Posted By JD[_3_]
JD, Mike Vandeman & their group of posters, all federal agents

On Oct 31, 11:13*am, LIBERATOR wrote:
On Oct 30, 9:42*am, JD wrote:

On Oct 14, 6:31*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:

JD is a federal...
Forum: Mountain Biking October 30th 11, 03:42 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush,alt.fan.kirsten-dunst
Replies: 2
Posted By JD[_3_]
JD, Mike Vandeman & their group of posters, all federal agents

On Oct 14, 6:31*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
JD is a federal agent as well as Mike Vandemann for sure, JD seems to
be a tool of Kirsten Dunst he threatened me "I better keep...
Forum: Mountain Biking October 13th 11, 08:59 PM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 3
Posted By JD[_3_]
Nice Hall Ranch mountain bike ride

On Sep 3, 2:31*am, LIBERACE wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYhuqHAssSw

She's slowing down a little too much, it's good to be cautious but
speed is the need for...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 7th 11, 02:50 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 3
Posted By JD[_3_]
Some guy copycatted my chestcam camera holder? Dakota RidgeMTBing, injured biker, head profusely bleeds

On Jul 7, 1:09*am, LIBERACE wrote:
My chestcam videos were
from 2007-2009. Had I copyrighted the technology could I sue him? Who
care's, he's a top notch rider and shows...
Forum: Mountain Biking May 18th 11, 05:35 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Posted By JD[_3_]
I bet there's guys that rode this craziness "Walker Ranch Loop"Boulder, Colorado

On May 16, 4:42*pm, LIBERACE wrote:
http://www.singletracks.com/mountain-bike/photo.php?photoID=11067&tag....

Nuts!!

I wouldn't even like walking up or down it with a...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 20th 11, 06:20 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 67
Posted By JD[_3_]
So, what happened to Mikey "Handsaw" V?

On Feb 18, 9:10*am, SMS wrote:
He's certainly learned his lesson and will not repeat the (alleged)
behavior that got him into all this trouble.

You're kidding,...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 9th 11, 04:56 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 9
Posted By JD[_3_]
Prosecution collapses; mistrial called

On Feb 8, 10:05Â*pm, Hombre Jute wrote:
snip namby-pamby defemse of vandespam

With a name like yours, I figured you might be all for stringing that
fool up.

jute [joot] –...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 9th 11, 04:56 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 9
Posted By JD[_3_]
Prosecution collapses; mistrial called

On Feb 8, 6:59*pm, LONNIE Vermin wrote:
Some details he

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?s=edba92951d55ff9ac733acb37305f....

Collapsed? Miscue, yes. Collapse,...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 8th 11, 07:23 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Posted By JD[_3_]
What happened to Mike Vandemann

On Feb 7, 2:53*pm, JD wrote:
On Feb 6, 1:32*pm, Tºm Shermªn™ °_° ""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI

$southslope.net" wrote:
On 2/6/2011 3:03 PM, JD wrote:

On Jan 24, 12:40...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 7th 11, 10:53 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Posted By JD[_3_]
What happened to Mike Vandemann

On Feb 6, 1:32*pm, Tºm Shermªn™ °_° ""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:
On 2/6/2011 3:03 PM, JD wrote:

On Jan 24, 12:40 pm, *wrote:
Forum: Mountain Biking February 6th 11, 09:03 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Posted By JD[_3_]
What happened to Mike Vandemann

On Jan 24, 12:40*pm, Shraga wrote:
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=634668&page=3

Looks like it's ON for tomorrow.

It'll be nice to see him get some jail time for...
Forum: Mountain Biking June 10th 10, 12:54 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 6
Posted By JD[_3_]
Mike Vandeman, criminal?

On Jun 2, 10:12*am, chym dyper
wrote:
JD wrote unedited by chymchym:
I hope he gets corn-holed in jail by a rabid bum who rides a...
Forum: Mountain Biking May 28th 10, 12:32 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 67
Posted By JD[_3_]
Fabien Barel Injured -- Broken Femur

On May 27, 8:15*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
more injured person gloating

The Crime alert:

http://police.berkeley.edu/crimealerts/2010/10-050610-34.htm

pdf...
Forum: Mountain Biking May 27th 10, 03:49 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 6
Posted By JD[_3_]
Mike Vandeman, criminal?

On May 26, 3:52*pm, Truthiness wrote:
Rumor has it that he's been picked out of a lineup due to his recent
criminal behavior.

The Crime alert:

Forum: Mountain Biking May 31st 08, 01:38 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 1
Posted By JD[_3_]
Lake Tahoe and Utah trail questions

On May 29, 5:19 am, "Duncan" wrote:
Hello again,
Thanks for the replies to my previous post about trails between San Fran and
Vegas. My trip is evolving a bit and it looks like...
Forum: Mountain Biking May 27th 08, 11:14 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 3
Posted By JD[_3_]
With no small trepidation . . .

On May 23, 9:12 pm, Bubba wrote:
I pulled my old Raleigh M80 from its hook on the shed wall for the
first time in two years tonight. I can't believe it's been two...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16