Pillock on a bicycle by Mr Pounder Esquire
Just got back from taking the dog out. Down quite a long road comes a cyclist on the wrong side of the road. The **** saw me looking at him, but...
Today 11:51 AM
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post
2 23 UK
Cloudburst? by Mr Pounder Esquire
Two days ago the rain hammered it down here. I'd never seen anything like it before, the rain was bouncing of the road and footpaths. Down the road comes a...
Today 11:49 AM
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post
2 20 UK
Name of screw that holds the rear brake cable by AK[_2_]
The opening in the hex screw that holds the rear brake cable has become much looser than it used to be. What is the name of the part so I can order another...
by John B. Slocomb Go to last post
86 147 Techniques
Off Topic by John B.
I know this is off topic but I don't find the answer anywhere else. Today's news has Pres. Trump accusing the Chinese of continuing to sell fentanyl to the...
189 1,006 Techniques
Darn near lost my sole early this morning! by Sir Ridesalot
Very early this morning I put Look Delta cleats onto my Louis Garneau road-bicycling shoes and then went for a ride of just over a kilometer to go to a store...
by Jeff Liebermann Go to last post
14 83 Techniques
Campy B.B. compatibility by daleb
I currently have a Campy centaur 115.5mm bottom bracket on my ride that is built from slightly oversized titanium tubing (Habanero) with Centaur double cranks....
internal wrenching bolt by AMuzi
This is a USAF spec internal wrenching bolt: https://www.skygeek.com/military-standard-ms20006-34-bolt-wrenching-st-undrilled-hd.html Here's a DIN912 cap...
Today 01:25 AM
by Jeff Liebermann Go to last post
7 18 Techniques
Trollfest: WHAT'S THE HYOID BONE TO DO WITH ANYTHING? by Tom Kunich[_5_]
On Monday, August 19, 2019 at 11:06:00 AM UTC-7, Andre Jute wrote: On Monday, August 19, 2019 at 5:10:01 PM UTC+1, Tom Kunich wrote: Russia has...
Today 12:27 AM
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
3 24 Techniques
Mr Pounder takes it up the ass by Proctor&Gargle
On 8/14/2019 9:53 AM, NigorMortis wrote: LOL Pounder sucks seashells down at the seashore.
Yesterday 11:57 PM
by Proctor&Gargle Go to last post
0 15 UK
Interesting heart related observation on today's ride by Sir Ridesalot
I went for a 40 kilometers ride today and the ride involved a fair bit of rolling hills. An interesting observation was that at the top of the hills my heart...
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post