Felt F55X by Tom Kunich[_4_]
I am pretty impressed with this Felt gravel bike. So much so that I intend to buy one of their road offerings in Aluminum. They do make an aluminum model with...
Big Sur Update by AMuzi
https://ktla.com/news/local-news/highway-1-washout-near-big-sur-expected-to-be-fixed-by-summer/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day...
Today 01:44 AM
by News 2021 Go to last post
3 4 Techniques
Jail Zuckerberg by Andre Jute[_2_]
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9273261/Facebook-news-ban-Australian-PM-says-tech-giants-think-theyre-bigger-governments.html Article 230 should...
Jeremy Vine gives black cab driver benefit of the doubt by [email protected]
Jeremy Vine's left this one up to us to decide if the taxi driver was in the wrong here. Clearly the broadcaster had right of way, although it sounds like he...
Jail for hit-and-run drunk driver who crashed into three cyclists,causing serious injuries by [email protected]
A decent sentence for a change. A hit-and-run drunk driver who crashed into three cyclists, two of whom needed surgery for their injuries, has been jailed for...
Bicycle related YouTube videos by Jeff Liebermann
While waiting for the current political discussion to run its course and die out (Yes, I know I'm part of the problem), I thought it might be distracting to...
by Roger Merriman[_4_] Go to last post