Do burglars ever break the glass in a sliding glass door? Well? by Simon Jester
On Saturday, February 24, 2018 at 2:44:19 PM UTC, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote: On 2/24/2018 5:48 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote: On 2/23/2018 8:40...
WHETHER REPORT FROM SUNSET CHATEAU by Simon Jester
On Saturday, February 24, 2018 at 2:16:34 PM UTC, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote: "...whether 'tis nobler to free off your arse in the cold of Winter's chill...
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! by Simon Jester
On Saturday, February 17, 2018 at 6:21:25 PM UTC, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote: Traditionally these zodiac animals were used to date the years. In order,...
Do burglars ever break the glass in a sliding glass door? Well? by Simon Jester
On Saturday, February 24, 2018 at 1:48:56 PM UTC, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote: On 2/23/2018 8:40 AM, wrote: On Fri, 23 Feb 2018...
Best cycling video ever by Simon Jester
I know this is old, but it needs reposting every so often https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pw97LpoUJs
Replace disk brake pads by Andy
I have a Nighthawk Mens 18-Speed Mountain Bike. When it comes time to replace the disc brake pads, I saw that Huffy sells the whole brake caliper for $8. It...
Today 05:46 AM
by Andy Go to last post
rubber compounds by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
I've heard there are different rubber compounds in tires which makes them harder or softer. What property is that, and how can it be measured? I take it in...
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
21 107 Techniques
Inexpensive LUX meter from China to measure your bike lamp's output by Andre Jute[_2_]
Inexpensive LUX meter from China to measure your bike lamp's output. Stumbled across this while I was looking for something else. No recommendation, but I...