Showing results 1 to 25 of 137
Search took 0.58 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Crazy Fred
Forum: Mountain Biking September 3rd 10, 12:23 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 2
Posted By Crazy Fred
ot tyre of a normal bike 700/40 I can insatll 700/35

On Aug 10, 3:54*pm, de wrote:
a small information regasards normal bike;
if I have now a bike with original tyre 700/40C * 42C *(42-622)

can I install 700/35?

yes you can
Forum: Mountain Biking September 3rd 10, 12:20 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By Crazy Fred
the big v

yes hes been for many years now cyber teror
Forum: Mountain Biking December 25th 09, 12:09 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 1
Posted By Crazy Fred
I Want to Run Road Tires

On Dec 21, 1:12*am, jeryruse wrote:
hey, i have a mountain bike that i have been using for riding to a from
work/school/anywhere and i have recently decided...
Forum: Mountain Biking October 7th 09, 03:51 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By Crazy Fred
I said I would and here I sit

thats right here I sit in hot ass and flat as a pan cake Florida. Its
okay and I still haven't landed a job. I ride my bike every day. The
only mountains are the trash dumps that are capped. The heat...
Forum: Techniques July 8th 09, 09:29 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 9
Posted By Crazy Fred
Pit stop

On Jul 8, 3:33*pm, Keiron wrote:
On Wed, 08 Jul 2009 11:09:02 -0700, Kerry Montgomery wrote:
"RonSonic" wrote in message
Forum: Techniques July 8th 09, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 63
Posted By Crazy Fred
Feet slipping off pedals

On Jul 5, 6:23*pm, WhiteTea wrote:
I am looking for ideas to fix a problem.

Sometimes my pedals get wet or I step in some "Texas gumbo" and then
my feet start...
Forum: Techniques July 8th 09, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 9
Posted By Crazy Fred
Pit stop

When I was a mountian bike racer. Retired in 2003 after a win at age
49. I could staddle my bike after I stopped and urinate. Where in the
world do the Tour De France riders urinate. I think they...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 1st 09, 10:23 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 11
Posted By Crazy Fred
Tour De Lance

On Mar 31, 6:49*pm, Crazy Fred wrote:
On Mar 29, 5:22*pm, rockin dude wrote:

Crazy Fred wrote:
On Mar 28, 10:25 am, rockin dude...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 31st 09, 11:49 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 11
Posted By Crazy Fred
Tour De Lance

On Mar 29, 5:22*pm, rockin dude wrote:
Crazy Fred wrote:
On Mar 28, 10:25 am, rockin dude wrote:
Crazy Fred wrote:
On Mar 23, 9:20 pm,...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 29th 09, 12:44 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 11
Posted By Crazy Fred
Tour De Lance

On Mar 28, 10:25*am, rockin dude wrote:
Crazy Fred wrote:
On Mar 23, 9:20 pm, "Bill Sornson" wrote:
Crazy Fred wrote:
So he broke a bone to...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 24th 09, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.backcountry,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 6
Posted By Crazy Fred
Obama administration holding up expanded mountain bikeopportunities in the National Parks

On Mar 24, 4:46*pm, SMS wrote:
Of all the terrible stuff G.W. Bush did during his eight years, one
pro-environmental step he took in the waning days of his...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 24th 09, 10:17 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 4
Posted By Crazy Fred
The new Shimano is junk, SRAM is pure perfection

On Mar 24, 5:28*am, LIBERATOR wrote:
I tried XT at Bicycle Village in Colorado and it is the same sloppy
junky shifting as it was before they supposedly modified it.

My...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 24th 09, 09:25 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 11
Posted By Crazy Fred
Tour De Lance

On Mar 23, 9:20*pm, "Bill Sornson" wrote:
Crazy Fred wrote:
So he broke a bone to bad it wasn't his neck.

Real nice, Fred. *You're a real hero.

I did in 03 snapped in...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 23rd 09, 10:40 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 11
Posted By Crazy Fred
Tour De Lance

So he broke a bone to bad it wasn't his neck. I did in 03 snapped in 3
places on my bike. And way back in 78 on my motorcycle also falling
out of a hamock. He may need surgery why because who he is....
Forum: General February 7th 09, 01:37 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 93
Posted By Crazy Fred
Rear-View Mirrors

On Feb 6, 12:19*am, "Roger Zoul" wrote:
"Tom Keats" wrote in message

In article...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 24th 09, 09:27 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 1
Posted By Crazy Fred
want to ride my bicycle

But I can't even ride my 3 scooters. 9 days ago I became dizzy after
punching out and trying to make it to my bicycle. I made it home no
problem but after shoverling snow I was drizzy again. Sleep...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 3rd 09, 06:36 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 2
Posted By Crazy Fred
Some one say winter

Maybe my last up here in NE. I called it and it just started. Snow on
Dec 7th,19th,and 31st. I still get out and ride grand son asked me
yesterday if I ever rode in it. Yes all the time and guess who...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 3rd 09, 06:26 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Posted By Crazy Fred
Happy New Year to all

On Jan 1, 10:28*am, "Zilla" wrote:
I see a few oldies still lurking here...

--
- Zilla

Fewer the better. So how is yourself and North Carolinia.
Forum: Mountain Biking October 30th 08, 09:44 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By Crazy Fred
luck on a rain commute

on rainy days I ride my bike to work instead of my scooter. well I
unchain it and off I go for home. Rear tire seams low on air I keep
heading home to the far side of town in the rain all up hill...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 27th 08, 10:50 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 3
Posted By Crazy Fred
26 1.95 vs 26 2.10 Question

On Aug 27, 4:27*am, Mark Riley mark@rileydotnetdotau wrote:
wrote:
I have never used anything but 26 1.95 tires but found some 26 2.10
tires and rims in the trash...
Forum: Mountain Biking May 29th 08, 09:05 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 2
Posted By Crazy Fred
He Hurt His Nuts In A Bike Fall

On May 21, 10:20*am, NotSafeForKids
wrote:
It probably seemed like a bright idea at the time - riding down that
hill - until he fell and smashed his gonads:

Forum: Mountain Biking May 29th 08, 08:39 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 1
Posted By Crazy Fred
Freehub IIdentification

On May 25, 11:50*am, "ColinS" wrote:
Hi all

I need a new XT freehub but they seem to come in 2 types. *1 for 750 series
and 1 for 760 series. *How do I identify which...
Forum: Techniques March 8th 08, 09:21 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 94
Posted By Crazy Fred
OT - Beer

On Mar 4, 8:37*pm, Tom Sherman
A while back I read about a barley wine on this group. *It inspired me
to try a couple, and...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 8th 08, 09:21 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 100
Posted By Crazy Fred
OT - Beer

On Mar 4, 8:37*pm, Tom Sherman
A while back I read about a barley wine on this group. *It inspired me
to try a couple, and...
Forum: Recumbent Biking March 8th 08, 09:21 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 114