Hit by car by Andy
I was crossing crosswalk with green light. Lady made a right at red light. She never looked right. I was hit. Broke left hand and neck pain. I will never...
Chain wear and cassette question by Joerg[_2_]
To my amazement a Sachs-Sedis chain will absolutely not exceed 0.5% stretch after more than 5000mi, despite some hills where one has to stand in the pedals....
by John B. slocomb Go to last post
64 217 Techniques
Chain Lube? by John B. slocomb
I wonder whether this product might not be a useful chain lube https://tinyurl.com/yc8dwzfp cheers, John B.
by John B. slocomb Go to last post
64 215 Techniques
Practice what you preach? by [email protected]
The hypocrisy of cyclists.... https://tinyurl.com/yb6bdkdh
by Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_] Go to last post