Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: K. Magnus
Forum: Unicycling September 17th 08, 03:36 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 167
Posted By K. Magnus
California Mountain Unicycle Weekend - 2008 - San Diego

Hey Miles, how are plans coming along for the trials course? If you need
any help setting it up let me know.

--
K....
Forum: Unicycling January 20th 07, 01:25 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I jump with my left hand on the saddle and I am right handed

--
K. Magnus
K. Magnus's Profile:...

I still ride the entire KH 24 with those cranks, although the pinch
bolts are rusting and getting loose now.

--
K....
Forum: Unicycling November 7th 06, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

nice pictures miles, where did you get them? ;)

--
K. Magnus
K. Magnus's Profile:...