"Test me, test me" by [email protected]
Small bald man syndrome? QUOTE: "A cyclist is knocked off his bicycle when an enraged driver hits out at him for cycling between queuing cars. The driver of...
by RJH[_2_] Go to last post
12 31 UK
Electric Bikes by [email protected]
I received an email from a local bike shop. They were advertising e-bikes. Three of them were shown. $2400 Raleigh. $4050 Specialized. $5050 Specialized. ...
by sms Go to last post
17 146 Techniques
IQ-X vs Edelux II by Tosspot[_3_]
Let the games begin!!! I ride the IQ-X as it was cheaper by a fair mark than the Edelux, and it's by far and away the best of many dynamo lights I've used,...
by John B. Go to last post
210 805 Techniques
Homeless in Seattle by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Some posters here have gone on and on about homeless people, and specifically homeless people in Seattle. Here are interesting details about one of...
by John B. Go to last post
Cyclist on Hill:0, Wall:1 by MrCheerful
They should ban all hills, and stationary objects within a mile of the...
~~~~~ DIAPER LOVERS ~~~~~ by [email protected]
Hello and how is everyone I am an adult diaper lover I am looking for friends in Chicago that we can chat and hang out together I am married I am 59 years old...