Showing results 1 to 25 of 341
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: gabetheunicycleman
Forum: Unicycling September 26th 08, 12:42 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By gabetheunicycleman
Sydney ride next weekend?

Anyone in sydney up for a ride sometime next weekend? (fri,sat,sun). Im
coming down and am keen to meet up with some of the sydney riders for a
street/trials ride.

Thanks
-Gabe

--...
Forum: Unicycling September 26th 08, 09:06 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By gabetheunicycleman
backflip

links to frontflip vid?

--
gabetheunicycleman

Quotes from ACA
"two out of three of our children are directly involved with selling
drugs..."
"50% of all reproductive problems are because of the...
Forum: Unicycling March 29th 08, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 67
Posted By gabetheunicycleman
is this a new trick?

hehehe. holy thread revival.

--
gabetheunicycleman

Quotes from ACA
"two out of three of our children are directly involved with selling
drugs..."
"50% of all reproductive problems are because of...
Forum: Unicycling March 18th 08, 07:35 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 63
Posted By gabetheunicycleman
save your crotch

the hairs dont get ingrown if you exfoliate:D

--
gabetheunicycleman

Quotes from ACA
"two out of three of our children are directly involved with selling
drugs..."
"50% of all reproductive...
Forum: Unicycling March 17th 08, 11:22 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 63
Posted By gabetheunicycleman
save your crotch

ive been thinking of shaving...that seems to be what gets pulled on long
rides.

--
gabetheunicycleman

Quotes from ACA
"two out of three of our children are directly involved with selling
drugs..."
Forum: Unicycling March 13th 08, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By gabetheunicycleman
brisbane ride.

yeah, where IS owen. i havent ridden with him for ages.

EDIT: he was last seen in the admin forums a few weeks ago.

--
gabetheunicycleman

Quotes from ACA
"two out of three of our children are...
Forum: Unicycling March 13th 08, 11:55 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By gabetheunicycleman
brisbane ride.

...ok. yeah i dunno whos coming. tom? dan? dan?

--
gabetheunicycleman

Quotes from ACA
"two out of three of our children are directly involved with selling
drugs..."
"50% of all reproductive...
Forum: Unicycling March 11th 08, 07:27 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By gabetheunicycleman
brisbane ride.

hmmm. ill see what other people prefer. i can do both like you but my
exams are on after easter:mad: . so we have a pickle.

--
gabetheunicycleman

Quotes from ACA
"two out of three of our children...
Forum: Unicycling March 11th 08, 07:25 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 59
Posted By gabetheunicycleman
highest drop

defect had a 10 footer im pretty sure.

--
gabetheunicycleman

Quotes from ACA
"two out of three of our children are directly involved with selling
drugs..."
"50% of all reproductive problems are...
Forum: Unicycling March 10th 08, 11:40 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By gabetheunicycleman
brisbane ride.

hmmm. next sunday? as in sunday in 6 days? cause that i can do. easter
weekend, mayby....

we mainly do street/trials/freestyle. nothing too hard if you dont want
it to be.

--
gabetheunicycleman
Forum: Unicycling March 9th 08, 04:31 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Posted By gabetheunicycleman
brisbane ride.

yeah im in, i should be studying but i havent ridden in sooo long its
not funny. damn homework/study/car/work.

where did you have in mind.?

--
gabetheunicycleman

Quotes from ACA
Forum: Unicycling February 19th 08, 08:55 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By gabetheunicycleman
brisbane ride.

anyone?

--
gabetheunicycleman

Quotes from ACA
"two out of three of our children are directly involved with selling
drugs..."
"50% of all reproductive problems are because of the man...":D and
Forum: Unicycling February 13th 08, 08:58 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By gabetheunicycleman
brisbane ride.

bump?

--
gabetheunicycleman

Quotes from ACA
"two out of three of our children are directly involved with selling
drugs..."
"50% of all reproductive problems are because of the man...":D and
Forum: Unicycling February 12th 08, 09:56 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By gabetheunicycleman
brisbane ride.

ride anyone?

--
gabetheunicycleman

Quotes from ACA
"two out of three of our children are directly involved with selling
drugs..."
"50% of all reproductive problems are because of the man...":D ...
Forum: Unicycling January 26th 08, 07:21 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By gabetheunicycleman
Welded up

thicken the joint and add some supports etc. basically, beef it up.:D
but drops dont break seatposts.....people with beards break seatposts.

dont land on it and youl be fine.

--...
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 08, 07:30 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By gabetheunicycleman
Dakoroman Drive System-the Legend

i think i speak for most people when i say we dont want anything to do
with your "amazing" drive system. we like the kh geared hub, we know
how it works and that it is real and of the highest...
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 08, 08:33 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By gabetheunicycleman
Dakoroman Drive System-the Legend

im put off by the bad english, and i suspect everyone else is too. it
sounds too similar to scam emails. sounds like bullsh*t to me.

--
gabetheunicycleman

Quotes from ACA
"two out of three of our...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 08, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 48
Posted By gabetheunicycleman
Brisbane ride.

i cant make it to daisy hill (no car). both days sounds good, but i cant
make it on the 27th. i dunno if i told you but i got my cars
transmission back in:D . so im pretty happy (and sore). still...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 08, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 67
Posted By gabetheunicycleman
Dealing with dogs

i think yell at them and tell them to sit etc. every dog most likely
knows the sit command and by yelling it asserts your dominance. every
dog responds to dominance, its the basis of the pack...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 08, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911
Posted By gabetheunicycleman
Street Discussion Thread.

im trying that sorta stuff. cause i cant flip too well ive been trying
some 180 footplants and such. should try some more but ive been busy.
ive also got another combo im trying, its a 270 jump into...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 08, 11:02 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 48
Posted By gabetheunicycleman
Brisbane ride.

hows the 28th? or the sunday of that week. im away on th 25, 26 and 27th
and working full time between then and now.

--
gabetheunicycleman

Quotes from ACA
"two out of three of our children are...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 08, 06:48 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 48
Posted By gabetheunicycleman
Brisbane ride.

how does everyone feel about a ride on the 20th?

--
gabetheunicycleman

Quotes from ACA
"two out of three of our children are directly involved with selling
drugs..."
"50% of all reproductive...
Forum: Unicycling November 21st 07, 09:34 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By gabetheunicycleman
To patch or not to patch...

everything is better with lube:D

--
gabetheunicycleman

Quotes from ACA
"two out of three of our children are directly involved with selling
drugs..."
"50% of all reproductive problems are because...
Forum: Unicycling November 21st 07, 08:08 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 48
Posted By gabetheunicycleman
Brisbane ride.

well sats out then.:D

--
gabetheunicycleman

Quotes from ACA
"two out of three of our children are directly involved with selling
drugs..."
"50% of all reproductive problems are because of the...
Forum: Unicycling November 21st 07, 08:07 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By gabetheunicycleman
Carrying muni on mtb

geared hub anyone?