Showing results 1 to 25 of 60
Search took 0.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: eenwieler-sander
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By eenwieler-sander
Another possible guni hub

harper;1170989 wrote:
kington99 specified -reverse- torque. The CV hub is probably designed so
that the frictional force is increased with forward torque (like a
rotating lock down) and...
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 08:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By eenwieler-sander
Another possible guni hub

kington99;1170981 wrote:
if anyone's interested I have a Nuvinci hub sitting on my desk
currently. It will never make it as a unicycle hub in anything like its
current guise. The ratchet is...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 04:44 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 85
Posted By eenwieler-sander
A warning on pipe-cutters

i dont now 100 % how the seattube is made on the new kris holm frames
only have seen some on unicon

but it could be narrower at the end from welding althought that should
be checkt

--...
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 08:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 116
Posted By eenwieler-sander
Road Unicycle Set-Up and T7 Handle Modification

GizmoDuck;1167560 wrote:
You got me thinking now...is there any reason why the V-frame or T-frame
bicycle set-up couldn't work for MUni? And you could potentially add a
suspension fork on the...
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 09:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 116
Posted By eenwieler-sander
Road Unicycle Set-Up and T7 Handle Modification

BoojiBoy;1166339 wrote:
With a bike though, you can put your weight on the handlebars and
stretch out front because the front to back balance isn't an issue.
Bicyclists really only have to...
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 116
Posted By eenwieler-sander
Road Unicycle Set-Up and T7 Handle Modification

why just use the bike seat?

i guess you can ride it alsow with a bike seat or what is the problem
that you have to use a unicycle seat?

--...
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 116
Posted By eenwieler-sander
Road Unicycle Set-Up and T7 Handle Modification

looking good gizmoduck

althought i dont understand why you would like to use a unicycle seat?
on my test set up using a bicycle seat i liked it very much
foto: http://tinyurl.com/6tu6ub

+ point on...
Forum: Unicycling December 31st 08, 08:58 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By eenwieler-sander
Happy New Year RSU!

i'am still living in 2008 have to wait for 3 more hourse until its 2009
over here
i'am on the other side of the world of you, in the netherlands:D

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 19th 08, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 67
Posted By eenwieler-sander
post your homemade handlebars here!

haha crazy idea to mount it to the brake mount have never thought of
that, but looks alot like the t7 bar .
offcourse you will have some more room to place your hands.
but if you ask me its no close...
Forum: Unicycling December 19th 08, 01:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 67
Posted By eenwieler-sander
post your homemade handlebars here!

to munirocks

that rack is not good for any handlebar modification if you ask me
we have one at my lbs where i work but the shape is not really what you
are looking for.

if you do decide to by one...
Forum: Unicycling December 17th 08, 04:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 67
Posted By eenwieler-sander
post your homemade handlebars here!

just made a short trip on my 24 inch muni;) build up from spare parts

--
eenwieler-sander
eenwieler-sander's Profile:...
Replies: 67
Posted By eenwieler-sander
post your homemade handlebars here!

yes the extension is the top tube of a bicycle frame copied it off
dustin schaap as far as i know the first one to use this.

i like it to be so long because i can stretch my arm out,
i realy like...
Forum: Unicycling December 16th 08, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 67
Posted By eenwieler-sander
post your homemade handlebars here!

thanx for the information:)

--
eenwieler-sander
eenwieler-sander's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10956
Replies: 67
Posted By eenwieler-sander
post your homemade handlebars here!

made some pictures today of my new handlebar setup
i have not changed much since my last design because i really like it
biggest chance is the bicycle seat.

because this seatpost is 25.4 mm i can...
Forum: Unicycling December 3rd 08, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By eenwieler-sander
3-speed Unicycle

UnicycleJuggler;1142173 wrote:
I don't think neat is the right word to use here! I can see how it would
work, but it'd be better to put the gearinf in a more tidy place. There
are already...
Forum: Unicycling December 3rd 08, 08:16 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By eenwieler-sander
3-speed Unicycle

the idea is good however its way to bulky and to much metal.
i'am currently working on something that looks like it, well the idea.
but with a internal shifting hub.

i'am using a bicycle hub for...
Forum: Unicycling November 30th 08, 01:25 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 114
Posted By eenwieler-sander
Holy Grail of Suspension unicycles. HA! EUREKA!

really cool unis you got there can you post some more info about how you
made this? or is there already a topic about it?

did you modify something that already existet or designt it all...
Forum: Unicycling November 26th 08, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By eenwieler-sander
36er, handlebars and bike seat??

update:
orderd 2 seatpost to make it fit today on my work i work at a
lbs:rolleyes::D

so hope to finish it this week

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 26th 08, 06:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 56
Posted By eenwieler-sander
Help! Stuck Schlumpf Shifter Button

i dont think i would care so much about the weight on my cranks but more
on the problem that the cranks are too long.
with the new kh 127/110 dual cranks there is a choice on strong cranks
that are...
Forum: Unicycling November 25th 08, 11:43 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By eenwieler-sander
36er, handlebars and bike seat??

i personal have a large handlebar setup and i'am doing a convursion to
make it fit a bicycle seat.

just have to order some more items next week (waiting for the money to
get in;))
will post some...
Forum: Unicycling November 17th 08, 09:56 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By eenwieler-sander
Is Koxx-One gonna make more unicycles?????

mikepenton;1132486 wrote:
As someone who has actually been talking to Koxx themselves since Yoggi
left, I know for a fact they are still developing products.

Two new rims with offset...
Forum: Unicycling November 7th 08, 02:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 40
Posted By eenwieler-sander
EUC 2009 winter edition and WuKo IV

perhaps a strange question but what are the cost?
cant find it on the website but i do like the questions on the
registration form;)

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 7th 08, 01:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By eenwieler-sander
Pimped-out KH 36 distance Uni w/ aero bar: Its all frigging Blue, pictures attached

yes!
this is a step forwards in big handlebars on unicycles
i alsow have a big handlebar setup and i must say i like it way better
than a t7 bar.
yours looks very good.
i have seen those areo bars...
Forum: Unicycling October 30th 08, 08:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By eenwieler-sander
local skate park says no to unis and bikes !

whe have a indoor skatepark in our town and i'am allowed to ride my
unicycle there although bmx are not, the where allowed to ride there but
because they damages the park they where kicked out.

i...
Forum: Unicycling October 11th 08, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By eenwieler-sander
36 training...what is best??

1. What do you guys think of the stats is it good/bad?? (we have no one
compare with so...)

i see your average speed was 18.65 not to bad but can be better on a
distance of 43 km

2. Must we...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 60