Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.24 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: caveat
Forum: Mountain Biking January 22nd 09, 11:35 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By caveat
Help!!!

The US Forestry Service is considering changing how it looks at mt. bikes.
A change in how mt. bikes are clasified may open more trails for bike use.

Check out this link to see how you can...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 2nd 08, 05:49 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Posted By caveat
Mountain Bikers bacame a little more environmentally friendly

Mike, I was out with the family today riding some mountain bikes, well, we
actually did more hiking than biking.
We stopped to view different animals, birds and plants and take pictures,
LOTs of...
Forum: Mountain Biking August 2nd 08, 04:50 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 17
Posted By caveat
Mike Vandeman - kook!!!

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
caveat wrote:
I've been through many trails in Wisconsin and Arizona and...
Forum: Mountain Biking July 31st 08, 10:10 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 17
Posted By caveat
Mike Vandeman - kook!!!

Thanks Jason for the warm welcome!!!

---------------------------------
"I thought Mikey V's PhD was in dietary science?"

Tom, as I am new to the group I didn't know, sorry.

How does a degree in...
Forum: Mountain Biking July 30th 08, 08:53 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 17
Posted By caveat
Mike Vandeman - kook!!!

Hi all,

A comment about Mike Vandeman . . .

I just found this NG tonight and found that, like just about every other
active NG, this group has its own prolific posting nut case.
He claims to have...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5