Woman killed by racing cyclist by MrCheerful
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/woman-67-who-was-critically-injured-in-crash-with-ridelondon-cyclist-dies-in-hospital-a3630906.html
by JNugent Go to last post
12 92 UK
Chain Stretch by John B.[_3_]
I've been thinking about chain wear, sometimes called chain stretch, and have done a bit of research on the subject. One method is to lay the chain on a flat...
Build it and they won't come by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Build it and they will come? Sorry, no. Here's a new article dispelling the myth that segregated facilities generate tremendous bike mode...
Haven't... by JNugent
....the usual suspects gone quiet today?
program to compute gears, with table by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
Hey guys, does this look right to you? ;; (print-gears '(34 50) '(12 13 15 17 19 21 23 25) 622) ;; ;; = ;; ;; 622 wheel ;; ;;...
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
119 440 Techniques
Protected Bike Lanes Must Become the New Normal by Bertrand[_2_]
From StreetsBlog SF: "Urban planners, at least when it comes to bikeway design, are still trying to undo the damage caused by vehicular cyclists in the 1970s...
Yesterday 10:04 PM
by Bertrand[_2_] Go to last post
0 1 Techniques
Plans for west London's first cycle superhighway unveiled - with morethan half of route segregated from traffic by Bod[_5_]
Plans for the first cycle superhighway in west London were unveiled today. More than half of the 5.6-mile CS9 route between Kensington Olympia and Brentford...
by Peeler[_2_] Go to last post
14 20 UK
More wanton and furious driving by Simon Jester
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx36Cz8KZHI Was it the cyclist's fault for undertaking in a zig-zag, bearing in mind there was a clearly marked cycle lane. Or...
Four cyclists with a knife attack disabled woman in her mobilityscooter by MrCheerful
What next? New born kittens? http://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/surrey-news/disabled-woman-attacked-youths-kitchen-13638734
Yesterday 07:46 PM
by Mr Pounder Esquire[_4_] Go to last post
3 22 UK
OT LED by [email protected]
under the path ...good air...unreal view ...the camp was meant to be here back in FMB and it is ....wow .... there are congregations, parks are packed,...
by Doug Landau Go to last post
19 128 Techniques
Tristan da Cunha by Doug Landau
Has anyone cycled there
Yesterday 07:19 PM
by Doug Landau Go to last post
0 17 Techniques
Reasonable expectation............... by Ian Field
The bike I built up on a frame I dragged out of a hedge has a seized seat post. So far; I've slackened the clamp bolt and give it a squirt of PTFE...
by Ian Field Go to last post
16 88 Techniques
Back gear Squeaking noise by [email protected][_2_]
I dunno nothing about bike tech so I pose this question here... My mountain bike has a Squeaking screeching noise whenever I engaged back gear 3, 2 and 1....
California & the UK Are A Lot Alike by Bret Cahill
http://beta.latimes.com/opinion/editorials/la-ed-gas-tax-road-diet-20170920-story.html Bret Cahill
WORLDS - Still to come by Davey Crockett[_13_]
U23 Men - Road Race Friday, September 22 2017 191km Bergen - Bergen Junior Women - Road Race Friday, September 22 2017 76.4km Bergen - Bergen Junior Men -...
Yesterday 11:46 AM
by Davey Crockett[_13_] Go to last post
0 27 Racing
Must Be The Season of the Mud by Tom Kunich[_4_]
The grand tours are over. The smaller races have been pigeon-holed between the end of the season and the first heavy rains. So it must be the time of year for...
Yesterday 11:09 AM
by Davey Crockett[_13_] Go to last post
3 29 Racing
Yamaha electric bikes by Doug Landau