Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.57 seconds.
Forum: General January 11th 11, 08:16 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
2010 Road Find Thread

Joy Beeson wrote:

One thing that puzzled me was finding table knives and teaspoons, but
never, never forks.

Those are usually somewhere near the Slawson...
Forum: General January 8th 11, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
2010 Road Find Thread

Personally I had a very un-outstanding year when it came to finding
things. One extraordinarily ordinary day, though. I have always
understood why there are always loose tools on the road, and...
Forum: General September 18th 10, 08:02 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Bicycle tires (or "tyres" if you're gay (not that there's anything wrong with that))

zxcvbob wrote:
See what I did there? I got your attention. ;-) Anyway,

I have a 15 year old mountain bike that I use to commute to work a
couple of times a week. 5...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3