Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tim Arnold
Forum: Marketplace August 23rd 08, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 4
Posted By Tim Arnold
Want to buy Used Bike in Purdue

"Alvin Ang" wrote in message
Hi there,

I would like a regular dependable bike where I could use to transport
myself to...
Forum: Marketplace August 22nd 08, 01:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 4
Posted By Tim Arnold
Want to buy Used Bike in Purdue

"Alvin Ang" wrote in message
Hi there,

I want to buy a used bike that does not have any squeeky sound on it,
hopefully with...
Forum: Techniques August 8th 08, 01:29 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 0
Posted By Tim Arnold
KEO Recall

Bicycle Pedals

DETAILS: About 80,000 KEO bicycle pedals, made in France and distributed by
Look Cycle USA. The pedals were sold at specialty bicycle stores nationwide
from January 2004 through...
Forum: Racing July 28th 08, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By Tim Arnold
Fly to the Finish

http://versus.eprize.net/flytothefinish08/index.tbapp

Anybody win anything?
Forum: Racing July 8th 08, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Posted By Tim Arnold
Vaughters Slip of the tongue?

"jmk" wrote in message ...
Did I just hear Vaughters drop the F-Bomb on live TV? "...****, man..."
was the exact quote, I think. It was a tense...
Forum: Marketplace July 8th 08, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By Tim Arnold
2006 Trek 2.1 Pilot fair price

"Oren" wrote in message
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if someone could help me appraise this...
Forum: Marketplace September 12th 07, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By Tim Arnold
FA-NICE shape Croce ds Aune 'Delta' brake calipers

"Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com" wrote in
message ...
C-Record's little sister-

see at
Forum: Marketplace September 10th 07, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 2
Posted By Tim Arnold
Peter Mooney custom bike

"ThinMan" wrote in message
Custom built by Peter Mooney of Belmont Wheelworks. Columbus SLX steel
tubing. Fully lugged...
Forum: Racing July 16th 07, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 12
Posted By Tim Arnold
Who Dat?

"datakoll" wrote in message
On Jul 15, 9:29 pm, "
wrote:
On Jul...
Forum: Marketplace June 7th 07, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By Tim Arnold
Wanted: Frameset Buying Advice in Boston Area

wrote in message
I recently moved to the Boston area from Minneapolis and I could use
some advice on buying a...
Forum: Racing April 18th 07, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 45
Posted By Tim Arnold
dull

"Kenny" wrote in message
On 18 apr, 15:07, " wrote:
On Apr 18,...
Forum: Racing December 6th 06, 03:05 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By Tim Arnold
Heart Rate Monitor Info

"Tenk" wrote in message
Visit www.Heart-RateMonitors.com

Great, now which ones can be serviced by the user.
I.E....
Forum: Racing July 22nd 06, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 48
Posted By Tim Arnold
a tainted victory for landis?

"Vince" wrote in message

dwjones45 wrote:
i was just wondering is landis's victory in this year's tour...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13