Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: streetcycalist
Forum: Unicycling January 16th 09, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By streetcycalist
Read if you have Rollo Disks

Not to sound impacient, but when are they going to be available in the
US? Ive been watching unicycle.com and its been out of stock for a while
so I'm assuming that it was because of those small...
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 32
Posted By streetcycalist
360 Unispins

Unisykolist;1168518 wrote:
Skip the 360 jump mount. It may be tipping to one side because one hand
is doing heeps of work and the other one isn't.

i just got back to the forums to read your...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 32
Posted By streetcycalist
360 Unispins

im just starting to practice my 360 unispins and i have trouble spinning
it and keeping the uni from tipping to one side, when i do the 360 jump
mounts i find my foot hits the frame or tire before...
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 61
Posted By streetcycalist
12-14 year old riders - click this

I have to say that this thread was very helpful for me to get an idea
where I should be at as a unicyclist and tricks I should learn next

--
streetcycalist

one wheeler whatever, im workin on the...
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By streetcycalist
BC Discussion Thread

looks like i wont be able to make any purchases for a while :( little
low on $ right now since i just bought a new uni... however one my of my
friends has a whole basement filled with parts for bikes...
Forum: Unicycling December 31st 08, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By streetcycalist
BC Discussion Thread

alright thanks, ill pm you if i have any questions about specifics

--
streetcycalist
streetcycalist's Profile:...

i have a 20" torker just sitting in my garage and i wanted to make a bc
wheel out of it, to do that could i just remove the frame and other
upper parts and the cranks and put on the nimbus bc wheel...
Forum: Unicycling December 26th 08, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By streetcycalist
KH rim and spokes. Ano or Painted??

shld i powdercoat my KH 07 rim? i wanted to get it powdercoated purple
but im not sure how much thatd cost or where i can get it done

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 08, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 61
Posted By streetcycalist
sixsixone accepted me.

what do u put under the "MAKE" column in the form?

--
streetcycalist
streetcycalist's Profile:...

sorry kind of a random post but i just got a kris holm 07 uni and im
wondering how much you guys would recomend to take off of the seat post
for street and trials? its definately too high right now...
Forum: Unicycling November 25th 08, 10:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 64
Posted By streetcycalist
New Fall'08 KH products available

when and where can you get them?

--
streetcycalist
streetcycalist's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/18396

ive heard alot of things about people breaking their rims or bending
them beyond repair when jumping off staircases, do you guys have this
problem often at all? because im wondering if i should get...
Forum: Unicycling November 22nd 08, 01:59 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By streetcycalist
What is the difference?

is the kris holm unicycle on bikeisland.com a 2008?

--
streetcycalist
streetcycalist's Profile:...

ok thanks guys, but i saw the kris holm 20" on bike island but i couldnt
find the long neck frame one on there, im not sure if its that they dont
have it or my lack of skill with computers again....
Forum: Unicycling November 20th 08, 04:14 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By streetcycalist
long neck?

I'm wondering what the advantage is (if there is one) over having a
longneck frame. I'm looking to get a kris holm 20" but im not sure to go
for the long neck frame or not.

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 20th 08, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911
Posted By streetcycalist
Street Discussion Thread.

Random question here, I have alot of left over supplies from my basement
being finished and I'm thinking about building something to unicycle on.
Im thinking just a funbox but if anyone has an...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16