Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 0.28 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: keg
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By keg
BUC 2009 - british unicycle convention

sarah.miller;1171071 wrote:
The wearing of the listed pro is a condition of our insurance and is
in the risk assessments of that event which affect the cost of first aid
cover. So yes, you...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By keg
*PING* West London hockey unicyclists

Thanks, will forward to the rest of the team.

Keith

--
keg
keg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/212

Can LUnis have a spot?

Cheers Keith

--
keg
keg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/212
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling December 4th 08, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By keg
Unicyclists in London

LUnis play hockey on Thursday night under the Westway 8pm. PM me or
search the forum for more details,

Hackney also has hockey on Tuesday or Wednesday.

There have been some trials meets on the...
Forum: Unicycling November 18th 08, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By keg
London Coker Tour(ism)

Paul,

Thanks for the write-up, it was a great ride. The thing that surprised
me most was the amount of traffic free riding. Considering we rode
through the middle of the capital a significant part...
Forum: Unicycling November 2nd 08, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By keg
UK Unicycle Hockey League Tournament, Tholthorpe

mattwood22;1123199 wrote:
Yeah, and he hasn't started a new thread

Im asuming steve colligan will clear this up for us, if he is back yet?

Steve might be out of the country, but that...
Forum: Unicycling October 31st 08, 06:59 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By keg
Unicyclist's in Bournemouth?

...and your all relatively close to tomorrow's Freestyle day, further
down the South Coast:

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72220

sorry for the un-subtle thread jack :)

--
keg
Forum: Unicycling October 3rd 08, 03:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

nickjb;1106452 wrote:
The Tesco one is really good. I've used it for a couple of unplanned
night rides. Its quite a narrow beam but it is bright and only a
tenner.

I've bought one of...
Forum: Unicycling September 15th 08, 06:53 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By keg
Warwick UK Town Centre Unicyle Races

semach.the.monkey wrote:
takes a bow

Thanks for taking the photos and putting them up so quick Keith - Any
chance you can email me the full resolution of the couple with me in?

STM
Forum: Unicycling September 15th 08, 11:00 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By keg
Warwick UK Town Centre Unicyle Races

Thanks to John for organising the event, we all enjoyed it. Will add 6th
September to next years calender.

I've uploaded a few pictures 'here' (http://tinyurl.com/6ykyt8)

Probably my (biased)...
Forum: Unicycling September 7th 08, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By keg
Warwick UK Town Centre Unicyle Races

We are planning on attending, just sent a mail to the organiser.

Keith

--
keg
keg's Profile:...

Steve.Dunk wrote:
Can anyone help sort out my confusion?

For the South Downs Way there has been a recent relevant thread:

http://tinyurl.com/6yf4lv

I'm pretty sure a large light bag can...
Forum: Unicycling August 12th 08, 11:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By keg
Who has done a 24 hour ride?

joemarshall wrote:
Sam - buy 'this' (http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.9426) and
lots of rechargeable AA batteries, and you can have cheap easy light
all night.

I stopped for a...
Forum: Unicycling August 9th 08, 09:27 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 58
Posted By keg
Who still has their Unicon 14 wristband?

The rest of my family are still wearing them, although the kids will
probably have to take them off soon after school restarts. Personally I
cut mine off whilst it still looks in good condition.

I...
Forum: Unicycling July 25th 08, 09:37 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By keg
Unicon 14 Countdown!

Hi Anna,

All airlines are different, however for Sterling your allowed one piece
of hand luggage.

Also worse case,it seems, for Sterling you can buy another 20kg
allowance for £11 each way....
Forum: Unicycling July 24th 08, 01:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By keg
Unicon 14 Countdown!

annaats wrote:
I've just measured my bag on the Wii Fit!! The first time it came out as
50kg, the second, as 20.5 kg. Hopefully it will be ok, but thanks for
the info about the hand luggage!...
Forum: Unicycling July 24th 08, 12:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By keg
Unicon 14 Countdown!

annaats wrote:
I'm just packing! I've just realised I don't have ny scales... Any
suggestions of how to approximate 20kgs? I've got a freestyle with me
(6.5kg ish), and loads of clothes and...
Forum: Unicycling July 21st 08, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By keg
UK Unicon Ferry advice or flights

sarah.miller wrote:
If you are CTC member you have 3rd party cover in europe including
unicycling, if NOT competing.
I have travel insurance with world wide travel insurance, which
Forum: Unicycling July 2nd 08, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By keg
RTL Who's Who (please read if you were there)

Keith Griffiths - Team Old Peculiers
on right, taken in Halifax airport

|Filename: DSCF3039-1.JPG ...
Forum: Unicycling July 2nd 08, 11:00 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By keg
New Formats of Racing

Liam and I entered as a pair for a TrailTrax competition
http://www.gorrick.com/trailtrax/index.php a couple of years back on
29er's.

We were made welcome by the organisers and keep meaning to...
Forum: Unicycling July 1st 08, 11:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By keg
UK unicon tee designs

UK Unicon attendees please check, and respond, to your e-mails about
team shirts ASAP. The order deadline is fast approaching.

If you've not received the e-mail you can PM me directly and I...
Forum: Unicycling June 30th 08, 12:36 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By keg
RTL Photo Stream

Here are my pics, with a few video clips: http://tinyurl.com/48htoa

Keith

--
keg
keg's Profile:...

rob.northcott wrote:
We came 226th out of 248 in that category - so we beat 22 bike teams :)
And some of the ones listed above us looked to have stopped before the
24 hours, so officially they...
Forum: Unicycling June 23rd 08, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By keg
RTL: So long, and thanks for all the lobster.

Thanks to the organisers & sponsors, it was a very enjoyable event.

The people of Nova Scotia who were all so friendly, from the school
kids to the waving car drivers and finally the many people we...
Forum: Unicycling June 11th 08, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By keg
UK Unicon Ferry advice or flights

If flying from Gatwick one option is http://www.sterling.dk/flight

How many uni's in a suitcase - depends on wheel size :)

Note Sterling's bike charge, which you may wish to try and avoid.

--...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 125