Showing results 1 to 25 of 54
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: samwii
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By samwii
Will you still be riding when you're......

Umm... I would like to think until my life ends... but I can't imagine a
156 year old riding (you read it correctly lol:D)
So I don't know TBH.

--
samwii

I have a roundcrown frame:D
there you go...
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 61
Posted By samwii
12-14 year old riders - click this

Name: Samuel Farmer
Age: 14
Birthday: 12th April '94
Riding Style: Bit of everything:D... street, trials, MUni, distance
Country: United Kingdom (I refuse to put down 'great' britain, it's far
from...
Forum: Unicycling December 31st 08, 01:53 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By samwii
Uni Count

-Nimbus 26" MUni
-Custom KH/Nimbus trials
-Custom Qu-ax/KH/nimbus 36

2870 unicycles,
861 riders

--
samwii
Forum: Unicycling December 30th 08, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I had a 26" MUni and tried for ever, and just couldn't get it, but then
got a trials uni and got it within 45 minutes. Just keep going for it

--
samwii

I have a roundcrown frame:D
there you go...
Forum: Unicycling December 28th 08, 02:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By samwii
South Coast of England anyone?

I'm in sussex as well.
I like the name... although I doubt I could come

--
samwii

I have a roundcrown frame:D
there you go...
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 02:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By samwii
broken handle :(

I wouldn't worry too much, UDC make replacement handles:
http://tinyurl.com/7mjpg7 (thats uk site)
If I were you, I would just order the new handle, and try superglue or
ductape for the time being,...
Forum: Unicycling December 26th 08, 04:31 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 69
Posted By samwii
Christmas goodies thread

-Nimbus roundcrown frame
-Monty Eagle Claw tyre
-Twisted PC's
-Qu-ax seatpost
-money

which means I have a trials uni at last, and on xmas day I finally got
the 180 unispin
Forum: Unicycling December 26th 08, 12:53 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 90
Posted By samwii
This Week I'll...(commitment thread)

learn the 360 unispin. got the 180 yesterday (how about that for a
christmas gift:D), and I can now do it consistantly, so now for the 360

--
samwii

I have a roundcrown frame:D
there you go...
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 08, 09:57 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 33
Posted By samwii
Christmas Unicycle Competition

1-wheeled-grape;1154559 wrote:
haha lucky, the snow here is terrible lol.

What non-existant substance is this that you speak of? I have not seen
this 'snow' before in britain...
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 08, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 90
Posted By samwii
This Week I'll...(commitment thread)

Consistantly get gliding. I can glide now, I just need to stick at it
Oh and make a vid of me gliding

--
samwii

I have a roundcrown frame:D
there you go...
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 08, 02:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911
Posted By samwii
Street Discussion Thread.

hungry4uni;1155984 wrote:
You've totally got me saying that!

Sexy uni you've got there. I noticed you have a KH Street Fusion.
Could you tell me; does my seat look normal. Most Street seats...
Forum: Unicycling December 18th 08, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By samwii
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

Haha nice one

--
samwii

_ [ C O L O R = \ \ " Y E L L O W \ \ " ] B R I N G _ B A C K _ T H E _
R O U N D C R O W N _ F R A M E S ! [ / C O L O R ] _
I'm getting...
Forum: Unicycling December 17th 08, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By samwii
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

Yes, well worth £90 in my opinion :D
If you do though, you may want to hurry up, the sale is almost over!

--
samwii

_ [ C O L O R = \ \ " Y E L L O W \ \ " ] B R I N G _ B A C K _ T H E _
R O U...
Forum: Unicycling December 17th 08, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By samwii
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

Got my KH Rim from the sale, really pleased with it. Got the 137mm
Moment cranks for £37 with the rim
[image:
http://file047b.bebo.com/16/original/2008/12/17/20/3734307306a9658148436o.jpg]

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 16th 08, 05:26 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By samwii
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

Yup, I certainly have todays item covered.

Damn that was shockingly bad...

--
samwii

_ [ C O L O R = \ \ " Y E L L O W \ \ " ] B R I N G _ B A C K _ T H E _
R O U N D C R O W N _ F R A M E S ! [...
Forum: Unicycling December 14th 08, 11:27 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By samwii
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

SamGoodburn;1149530 wrote:
It's doulbe as hard to find that boltin' christmas gift today!

And BTW, nice pun

--
samwii
Forum: Unicycling December 14th 08, 11:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By samwii
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

You know, you could just cheat like I did and type in 'christmas' into
the search engine:D

--
samwii

_ [ C O L O R = \ \ " Y E L L O W \ \ " ] B R I N G _ B A C K _ T H E _
R O U N D C R O W N _...
Forum: Unicycling December 13th 08, 02:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By samwii
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

Just got todays deal. I bought the KH trials wheelset, no tyre or tube,
plus 137mm cranks, came to £81 + £9 postage. not bad, considering it
would be £125 normally :D

--
samwii

_ [ C O L O R = \...
Forum: Unicycling December 13th 08, 01:58 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By samwii
Brake handle on T7?

Heres a pic of the lever, this was before I put the brake on though. It
does not hit the road when you UPD, so I wouldn't worry too...
Forum: Unicycling December 13th 08, 12:59 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By samwii
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

same...
Infact, I think I am going to beg my parents as soon as they come back
home... I NEED that wheel set... ARGH!!

--
samwii

_ [ C O L O R = \ \ " Y E L L O W \ \ " ] B R I N G _ B A C K _ T...
Forum: Unicycling December 12th 08, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By samwii
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

samwii;1148280 wrote:
Fith Item: Fusion Freeride saddle
http://tinyurl.com/62a3qx

Oh yeah, if you order it in black and blue the saddle is £12:eek:

--
Forum: Unicycling December 12th 08, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28

I average around 9-10.5 mph, although occasionally I brave around
14-15mph... I too are slow

--
samwii

_ [ C O L O R = \ \ " Y E L L O W \ \ " ] B R I N G _ B A C K _ T H E _
R O U N D C R O W N...
Forum: Unicycling December 12th 08, 05:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By samwii
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

Fith Item: Fusion Freeride saddle
http://tinyurl.com/62a3qx

--
samwii

_ [ C O L O R = \ \ " Y E L L O W \ \ " ] B R I N G _ B A C K _ T H E _
R O U N D C R O W N _ F R A M E S ! [ / C O L O R ] _...
Forum: Unicycling December 11th 08, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By samwii
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

Day four: Impossible wheel (BC) plates. Was £25, now £12
http://tinyurl.com/6c8ro2

--
samwii

_ [ C O L O R = \ \ " Y E L L O W \ \ " ] B R I N G _ B A C K _ T H E _
R O U N D C R O W N _ F R A M...
Forum: Unicycling December 9th 08, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By samwii
Quest for pink components

on the Koxx one website they have the Flight pink unicycle, which has a
flourecent pink rim, pedals and seat post clamp

--
samwii

_ [ C O L O R = \ \ " Y E L L O W \ \ " ] B R I N G _ B A C K _ T...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 54