Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Marketplace August 11th 15, 02:37 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Specialized Road Bike A1 Max Elite FOR SALE!!!!

On Tuesday, August 11, 2015 at 7:36:35 AM UTC-6, wrote:
Hello,
I have a SPECIALIZED ALLEZ A1 ELITE MAX road bike with great extras. It has a selle italia seat, shimano...
Forum: Marketplace August 11th 15, 02:36 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Specialized Road Bike A1 Max Elite FOR SALE!!!!

Hello,
I have a SPECIALIZED ALLEZ A1 ELITE MAX road bike with great extras. It has a selle italia seat, shimano ultergra crankset & brakes, flight click dual control shift levers, and a specialized...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2