Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JaxRhapsody
Forum: General February 26th 24, 06:16 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By JaxRhapsody
I finally remember this site, and it looks like...

I finally remember this site, and it looks like it's fell off.
Forum: General February 5th 12, 07:11 AM
Replies: 34
Posted By JaxRhapsody
This exact thread is on velospace. Word from...

This exact thread is on velospace. Word from word, post to post. The only thong its missing is my post.
Forum: Mountain Biking February 5th 12, 06:22 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By JaxRhapsody
So, horses walking probably beig ridden on a...

So, horses walking probably beig ridden on a trail is not destruction? But people and tires doing the same thing, is? Do you know how stupid that sounds?
Forum: General January 23rd 12, 01:54 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By JaxRhapsody
Would a shimano nexus make a good mid drive?

I have a trike im fixing up and quite frankly, they're to damn slow. I want to use the 8 speed as a mid drive and along with 26 inch wheels, i think itll really move. Hopefully it can handle the...
Forum: General January 23rd 12, 01:36 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By JaxRhapsody
Make sure you're not holding them too tight...

Make sure you're not holding them too tight either, they shouldnt fly away.
Forum: Techniques January 22nd 12, 09:45 AM
Replies: 143
Posted By JaxRhapsody
All i can say add nother battery nd run two...

All i can say add nother battery nd run two headlights. Because i can picture you next asking how do i wire this hid light to a motorcycle battery and hub gen.
Forum: Mountain Biking December 30th 11, 02:54 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By JaxRhapsody
You people are ****ing idiots. How does somebody...

You people are ****ing idiots. How does somebody using a mountainbike automatically mean he's a mountain biker? Thats why I don't post here often because of the road bike/fixie riders who think lowly...
Forum: General August 4th 10, 04:43 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By JaxRhapsody
This thread is so full of fail.

This thread is so full of fail.
Forum: General July 16th 10, 04:40 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By JaxRhapsody
Hmmm, that sounds like something similar that'd...

Hmmm, that sounds like something similar that'd be told if talking about a car or anything else with disc brakes.
Forum: Techniques June 8th 10, 08:01 AM
Replies: 141
Posted By JaxRhapsody
I don't know about road bikes But I enjoy BMX...

I don't know about road bikes But I enjoy BMX pedals on every other bike. Ofcourse I'm a general rider who wears size 15...
Forum: Techniques June 8th 10, 07:36 AM
Replies: 30
Posted By JaxRhapsody
I don't see how those rollerbrakes work. Plus...

I don't see how those rollerbrakes work. Plus that bike is doin too much.
Forum: General June 8th 10, 06:54 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By JaxRhapsody
I can't believe someone died being hit by a bike....

I can't believe someone died being hit by a bike. I could see really injured- by a 30inch Schwinn Beach Cruiser. Either way those anti-bike people law proposals are stupid.
Forum: General June 8th 10, 06:34 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By JaxRhapsody
I'm all for this! Driving a standard is real...

I'm all for this! Driving a standard is real driving.
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13