Commandeering a Vehicle by Simon Jester
On Traffic Cops last evening a Police officer commandeered a pedal cycle. Apparently this is legal in the UK. Pounder will be impotent for months because the...
Chain Lube? by John B. slocomb
I wonder whether this product might not be a useful chain lube https://tinyurl.com/yc8dwzfp cheers, John B.
by sms Go to last post
16 25 Techniques
more cycling in England by AMuzi
Cocaine is hardly news until it turns...
Cold weather, sore throat by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
For the past few years, my winter riding has fallen off to just a few miles at a time. The main reason is, I seem to be very susceptible to sore throats...
by Radey Shouman Go to last post
21 132 Techniques
LA Beats Out London, NY & All Other Cities In N. America & W. Europefor "Soul Destroying" Traffic by Bret Cahill
https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2018-11-07/think-new-york-traffic-is-bad-try-bangkok-or-jakarta?cmpid%253D=socialflow-twitter-asia&utm_campaign=socia...
Probably not news to us in this group. by Peter Keller[_3_]
https://bit.ly/2B0tMhW
by Peter Parry Go to last post
Pressures of WTB Horizon 650Bx47 tires by Andrew Chaplin[_2_]
Has anyone a pointer to a table of pressures for such a tire? Barring that, a formula for their calculation. The tires have to carry a load of about 100...
Replacing a used front rim by Tanguy Ortolo
Hello all, A couple of months ago, I noticed my rear rim was worn out, with some scratches I attributed to braking with sand or gravel on the pads....