Search: Posts made by: FMurtz
Forum: Australia April 17th 18, 12:01 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 14
Posted By FMurtz
Ebikes

Zebee Johnstone wrote:
In aus.bicycle on Thu, 12 Apr 2018 23:44:25 +1000
FMurtz wrote:
I once posted this but got no real answer. Does anyone have an answer?
What are...
Forum: Australia April 17th 18, 12:00 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 14
Posted By FMurtz
Ebikes

news18 wrote:
On Fri, 13 Apr 2018 20:24:15 +0000, Zebee Johnstone wrote:

So you stamp it. Hint, those links say it must meet a European Enbike
standard, it doesn't say it has to be one,...
Forum: Australia April 17th 18, 12:00 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 14
Posted By FMurtz
Ebikes

news18 wrote:
On Thu, 12 Apr 2018 21:55:34 +0000, Zebee Johnstone wrote:

o that means 250 if pedelec as far as I can see. Which is the same as
the guy at Sydney Electric Bikes told me,...
Forum: Australia April 12th 18, 02:44 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 14
Posted By FMurtz
Ebikes

I once posted this but got no real answer. Does anyone have an answer?
What are the latest laws in NSW regarding EBikes
Can you still have independent throttles with 200 watts, it seems you
can have...
Forum: Australia November 12th 17, 11:34 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 1
Posted By FMurtz
E bikes

What are the latest laws in NSW regarding EBikes
Can you still have independent throttles with 200 watts, it seems you
can have 250 watts but only if you pedal, is this the case, is there an
up to...