Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.87 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: rui
Forum: Unicycling December 21st 08, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By rui
Help Needed: Off centered HUB

Unicycle-Emele;1154655 wrote:
Is there any problem with the bearing slipping or the wheel being off
center. My trials is like that but I never thought it was a big enough
deal to fix it....
Forum: Unicycling December 21st 08, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By rui
Help Needed: Off centered HUB

Chrashing;1154467 wrote:
From the picture it looks like that Shimano tool pounded the soft
sidewall of the bearing, could damage the bearing.

Yes, the picture may elude, but I checked before...
Forum: Unicycling December 21st 08, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By rui
Help Needed: Off centered HUB

timekeeper;1154438 wrote:
Nice work! My bearings popped out like that because I didn't have
spacers in between the bearings and cranks.

What are spacers, and where can I get them? :)

Now...
Forum: Unicycling December 21st 08, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By rui
UK UDC twelve days of christmas sale

I missed it:(

--
rui
rui's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/17654
Replies: 22
Posted By rui
Help Needed: Off centered HUB

Done! Let's see if it stays fix.

Thank you guys for your help!

Hop on and away! :)

PS: How do I change the topic title to: "SOLVED" or something?

Here are some photos of the doing.
Forum: Unicycling December 21st 08, 05:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By rui
Help Needed: Off centered HUB

UnicycleJuggler;1154375 wrote:
If one bearing is in the right place, against the axle spacer, and the
other is way off and not against the correct spacer then doesn't that
show that the...
Forum: Unicycling December 21st 08, 03:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By rui
Help Needed: Off centered HUB

Smilymarco wrote:
The bearing on the left side (first pic) slipped out a bit, its not hte
wheel that is out of true.

kevinalexandersmith;1154329 wrote:

Forum: Unicycling December 21st 08, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By rui
Help Needed: Off centered HUB

I forgot to mention. But the distance from wheel to the frame is
constant.

For what I understood, truing it is not what I have.

The wheel is trued. Its just the hub that is off centered.

--
rui
Forum: Unicycling December 21st 08, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By rui
Help Needed: Off centered HUB

So that's the name. Out of true! Hahaha, it's funny.

OK!

Thank you very much, going to search!

--
rui
Forum: Unicycling December 21st 08, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By rui
Help Needed: Off centered HUB

Hello

I've searched the forum for problems like this and haven't found any. I
searched for:

"off center hub", "misaligned hub" and got no problem similar to mine.

If there is another thread like...
Forum: Unicycling December 19th 08, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 107
Posted By rui
unflatering riding pics.

Humiliating video :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ltmt79Ng3iY

--
rui
rui's Profile:...

Hello Pedro

Parabéns for the article!:)

I'm portuguese and I can help you with the translation if you want.

Split it up and tell me which parts I'm to translate.

--
Forum: Unicycling September 15th 08, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 60

May you have a beautiful ride Steve!

:]

--
rui
rui's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/17654
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling September 15th 08, 10:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By rui
Insane muni rider:

Yes. I read all comments, and everyone had a little hint of sarcasm.

Almost everyone show a great lack of knowledge of unicycles though, and
preconceived ideas.

All of them carry the heavy weight...
Forum: Unicycling August 12th 08, 12:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By rui
Which to buy 36er or 29er ?

Hello

Thank for all your answers they were really helpfull. I'll go for a
29er when I've the money to buy it.

Mario! It's great there's more people unicycling in Portugal! I'd love
to acompany you...
Forum: Unicycling August 6th 08, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By rui
Which to buy 36er or 29er ?

Hi there

I'm a beginner on these unicycling thingies:)

I got my 20 inch some weeks ago, but have been practicing everyday 1-3
hours a day, and so I manage to ride pretty solidly, although I...
Forum: Unicycling August 6th 08, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,626
Posted By rui
Quote of the day (from non-riders)

Today a 5ish year old kid, who was walking on the park with his grandma
started yelling:

"Look! A clown! Yeaaaah! A clown! A clown!"

In portuguese clown which is written: "palhaço" is a word used...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17