Showing results 1 to 25 of 74
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ludwig F
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Ludwig F
Today I... (brag thread)

today i got 3spin to backroll
(then longer combo 3spin to backroll to 2xwrap walk to backroll)
wrap walk to 3spin (1 foot)
(longer combo:D wrap walk to backroll to wrap walk to backroll to wrap
walk...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 03:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By Ludwig F
team unicycle.tv 2009

great team
i hope i`m gonna see many of you at WuKo

--
Ludwig F

'
)-540unispin-'O,'
(http://www.vimeo.com/2123853)
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 03:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By Ludwig F
Will you still be riding when you're......

cbs;1169282 wrote:
So street and flat are the hardest on the body? Opps, thats where I was
planning on starting lol. Already old and injured, oh well, just not
ready to stop having fun yet. ...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 02:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By Ludwig F
Will you still be riding when you're......

i also want to ride as long as i can but i think sometime my knees won`t
let me ride anymoD

--
Ludwig F

'
)-540unispin-'O,'
(http://www.vimeo.com/2123853)
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 02:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 41
Posted By Ludwig F
The invent a trick comp!

the greatest thing ewould be:
drive than spun into it walk one or two revolutions and then spun out
of it
i know you`ll be able to get it;):D

--
Ludwig F

'
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 10:57 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Ludwig F
Today I... (brag thread)

ktkartch;1168496 wrote:
wait im confused. whats the difference between a backroll and an inward
backroll? the 180? sorry

you turn yourself 180°;) look at my video:p
cause of that i call...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 09:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Ludwig F
Today I... (brag thread)

ktkartch;1168192 wrote:
Hey Eli! I landed the roll wrap-backroll! wasn't to hard! But if it's
alright i think you should be my flatland coach! cause im not that
familiar with all the tricks!...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Ludwig F
Today I... (brag thread)

Any Terrain;1168098 wrote:
I do, and Elliot Hofman does... I don't know anyone else who gives it a
specific name.
Who was the first to do the trick? Loic Baud?

Anyways... Today was the...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 04:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Ludwig F
Today I... (brag thread)

EliB;1167926 wrote:
yeah inward backroll and backroll180 are the same thing, I just prefer
inwardbackroll:D I'm just gonna keep working on my sideways ww till I
get it going for a really long...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 10:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Ludwig F
Today I... (brag thread)

EliB;1167770 wrote:
W8.. didn't you already doubleflip your 3 set? lol. anyway.. I landed
rolling wrap-inwardbackroll-inwardbackroll. not my best, but mostly I
was working on sideways...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Ludwig F
Today I... (brag thread)

Jakob CB;1167706 wrote:

today i got my first wrap walk and i#m so happy right now:D

and i saw it:p:D
it has been so clean
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 11:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Ludwig F
Today I... (brag thread)

today i got siderolls and 180 backflip jea:p:D

--
Ludwig F

'
)-540unispin-'O,'
(http://www.vimeo.com/2123853)
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Ludwig F
Today I... (brag thread)

peleschramm;1166924 wrote:
At the end of Super Pele Bros. I mess up on it :p

thanks i am gonna rewatch it:D

--
Ludwig F
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 02:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Name: Ludwig Felhofer
Age: 15
Birthday: September 16th
Riding Style: Street, Flat
How Long You Have Been Riding: little bit more than 2 years now
Country: Austria
Daily Practice Time: every day...
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 01:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Ludwig F
Today I... (brag thread)

peleschramm;1166559 wrote:
You are all forgetting to add that a slapflip is in-in too... Otherwise
the slap would seem out of place :p

do you have a vid anywhere?

--
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562

Felix CB;1166360 wrote:
yeah thats right but but i want that i was a x up flip:D

thant its half half;):D

--
Ludwig F
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Felix CB;1166353 wrote:
thx. today i landed a x up flip and nearly a 450 to how:D

you landed a slap flip;)

--
Ludwig F
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

today i landed inward varielroll to outsideroll and backflips:D

--
Ludwig F

'
)-540unispin-'O,'
(http://www.vimeo.com/2123853)
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Ludwig F
Today I... (brag thread)

EliB;1162985 wrote:
Whoa sweet! I got rolling wrap-inside roll-rolling wrap-inside roll, and
outsideroll to insideroll.:D

cool some days ago i got wrap walk inside wrap walk inside wrap...
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Ludwig F
Today I... (brag thread)

today i got varielroll to outsideroll to backroll 180 and varielroll to
outsideroll 180
(never got a single varielroll i'm only able to do varielroll to
outsideroll:D)

--
Ludwig F

'
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 61
Posted By Ludwig F
12-14 year old riders - click this

simonb;1162820 wrote:
crankroll as in the first half of a rolling wrap

oh didn`t knew that crankroll is that too thougt crankroll is only
another name for outsideroll

--
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 61
Posted By Ludwig F
12-14 year old riders - click this

simonb;1162812 wrote:

crankroll

crankroll or backroll?
Forum: Unicycling December 31st 08, 08:54 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 90
Posted By Ludwig F
This Week I'll...(commitment thread)

we are going to spend two days skiing and a little bit unicycling in a
hall i'll make a vid.

--
Ludwig F

'
)-540unispin-'O,'
(http://www.vimeo.com/2123853)
Forum: Unicycling December 30th 08, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 94
Posted By Ludwig F
[Game] Back It Up Medium!

tim_desmet;1160735 wrote:
'back it up-medium on Vimeo' (http://www.vimeo.com/2672605)

i think eli's vid was a in2in treyflip or fulloutflip

--
Ludwig F
Forum: Unicycling December 25th 08, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

agentQ;1157895 wrote:
How does it make the way it wears down your shoes different?

hm... how can i explain that with my bad english:D

when i do a wrap walk somtimes my shoes get between frame...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 74