Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.35 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: hamtfs
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By hamtfs
Any Muni rider around Aberdeen, Scotland?

Teddy,

I got a Nimbus 24" so I think all the subtle hints I dropped in the
months before xmas must have stuck. What Muni do you have?

Cheers for the info and I think I will probably try some of...
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 04:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By hamtfs
Any Muni rider around Aberdeen, Scotland?

Teddy,

I see from your profile that you're an aberdeen Municyclist. I'm
starting to learn Muniing and was looking for some advice, from a local,
as to where is good for a beginner.

I have a...
Forum: Unicycling March 18th 08, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By hamtfs
hello to all, any one from scotland?

Afraid that I've got work on at weekends so can't come down to auld
reekie.

gonzo I mostly ride to get from a to b never tried any muni but plan to
give it a bash once the weather improves. I do...
Forum: Unicycling March 17th 08, 09:54 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By hamtfs
hello to all, any one from scotland?

Aye you should do.

I live 4 miles out of inverurie but work there so am there all the
time. Often uni to my work if I'm nae to lazy.

--...
Forum: Unicycling March 16th 08, 02:42 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By hamtfs
hello to all, any one from scotland?

Hello there.

I live in the north east, outside aberdeen. Used to live in edinburgh
when I was at uni though.

--...
Forum: Unicycling March 16th 08, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By hamtfs
3 mils on a 20"

I'd go for it.

I regularly do the 4 miles to my work in the morning on my 20" and it
takes about 45mins.

I would recomend a larger wheel though as my 36" does it in about 20
mins.

--
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6