Name of screw that holds the rear brake cable by AK[_2_]
The opening in the hex screw that holds the rear brake cable has become much looser than it used to be. What is the name of the part so I can order another...
by Chalo Go to last post
11 6 Techniques
Offer.... New derailleur, shifters, handlebar grips, cables and chain by AK[_2_]
What do you think of this offer? Your chain has arrived. I want to offer you a great solution and price and just plan on changing your rear derailleur and...
Today 06:32 AM
by Jeff Liebermann Go to last post
7 20 Techniques
UK cyclist sets motor-paced speed world record by Bod[_5_]
https://www.euronews.com/2019/08/18/uk-cyclist-sets-motor-paced-speed-world-record -- Bod
Today 06:03 AM
by Bod[_5_] Go to last post
2 17 UK
Replacing a lost toolkit by bob prohaska
The seat bag toolkit went missing on my bike after 30-odd years. Unfortunately, I noticed only after getting a flat tire 8 miles from home. As penance for my...
Campy B.B. compatibility by daleb
I currently have a Campy centaur 115.5mm bottom bracket on my ride that is built from slightly oversized titanium tubing (Habanero) with Centaur double cranks....
Off Topic by John B.
I know this is off topic but I don't find the answer anywhere else. Today's news has Pres. Trump accusing the Chinese of continuing to sell fentanyl to the...
Cateye Adventure Wireless Speedo with Altimeter by Tom Kunich[_5_]
Somehow I lost the link from the transmitter unit to the head. Now I find that I have at least two transmitter units and neither of them connect to the head...
Today 01:14 AM
by Jeff Liebermann Go to last post
6 24 Techniques
'Yo. My days! What the f**k are you doing, bruv?' by Simon Mason[_6_]
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7360585/Bike-yob-crashes-Mercedes-does-WHEELIES-weaving-traffic.html
Today 12:23 AM
by Bret Cahill Go to last post
4 77 UK
For Joerge by Sir Ridesalot
I just saw this ad in my March, 1982 issue of BICYCLING magazine. It's on page 155. "Lo-El Surviv-All If wilderness camping is your desire, the Lo-El...
Yesterday 07:50 PM
by Ted Heise Go to last post