Showing results 1 to 25 of 201
Search took 3.17 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: pkplonker
Forum: Unicycling January 30th 08, 10:00 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By pkplonker
help with my cycle computer

semach.the.monkey wrote:
The distance from the hub isn't important as long as the magnet is
within a couple of mm from the sensor. Every time the wheel goes
round, you would have ridden a set...
Forum: Unicycling January 30th 08, 08:38 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By pkplonker
help with my cycle computer

I am running a cateye velo 5 on a 26" wheel. However i am unsure that it
is reading correctly. I cant have it near the outside of the wheel as
there is to much gap between magnet and sensor so i have...
Forum: Unicycling October 30th 07, 09:49 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 47
Posted By pkplonker
Pot and Unicycling

Borgschulze wrote:
Depends what you drink...

Mix bad things like... Energy Drinks and Vodka... you will get very
harsh memory loss. I have experience with this. I was apparently
telling...
Forum: Unicycling September 6th 07, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 82
Posted By pkplonker
What is the Link Between Engineers and Unicycles?

i ride uni, i took engineering at school.

--
pkplonker

I WILL DO FOOLISH THINGS AND I WILL DO THEM WITH ENTHUSIASM, I WILL HURT
MY SELF AND I WILL NOT CARE AND I WILL DO IT...
Forum: Unicycling June 8th 07, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 46
Posted By pkplonker
Fixed Penalty Charge - for unicycling

From what I have read a cycle is:

"A bike, trike or four or more wheeled vehicle that is by no means
motorized."

Recalled to the best I can remember

--
pkplonker
Forum: Unicycling March 21st 07, 03:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

http://tinyurl.com/38f3kj

--
pkplonker

I WILL DO FOOLISH THINGS AND I WILL DO THEM WITH ENTHUSIASM, I WILL HURT
MY SELF AND I WILL NOT CARE AND I WILL DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~''~...
Forum: Unicycling February 7th 07, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 33
Posted By pkplonker
24" and 29" - different enough?

Just brought a pair of 90mm cranks for my 29' i hope there sooo speedy:D

--
pkplonker

I WILL DO FOOLISH THINGS AND I WILL DO THEM WITH ENTHUSIASM, I WILL HURT
MY SELF AND I WILL NOT CARE AND I...
Forum: Unicycling January 23rd 07, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By pkplonker
Broken arm

Unicaw89 wrote:
"That sux" man, I have broken my arm in both bones making one pop out
hte skin to say gooday! nice lil trail of blood to the school office
:-D WEll I hope your friend a speedy...
Forum: Unicycling January 23rd 07, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By pkplonker
saddle foam ripped apart? can you buy it by itself?

My foam aint attached in anyway to my saddle

--
pkplonker

I WILL DO FOOLISH THINGS AND I WILL DO THEM WITH ENTHUSIASM, I WILL HURT
MY SELF AND I WILL NOT CARE AND I WILL DO IT...
Forum: Unicycling January 22nd 07, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By pkplonker
Broken arm

Into the blue wrote:
That sucks.
Glad you're up and about though.

He's up for anything:cool:
Forum: Unicycling January 22nd 07, 05:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By pkplonker
Injuries

My mate broke his arm uniing 2 days ago lol:D

--
pkplonker

I WILL DO FOOLISH THINGS AND I WILL DO THEM WITH ENTHUSIASM, I WILL HURT
MY SELF AND I WILL NOT CARE AND I WILL DO IT...
Forum: Unicycling January 22nd 07, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By pkplonker
sliced tires

Rotate your cranks and aslong and you move it so the whole is never over
a flat spot you will be ok.

--
pkplonker

I WILL DO FOOLISH THINGS AND I WILL DO THEM WITH ENTHUSIASM, I WILL HURT
MY SELF...
Forum: Unicycling January 20th 07, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By pkplonker
Broken arm

I would off but i forget:mad:

Dam paramedic calling it a bike:mad:

It was cool because on teh description of the "incident" it said, fell
of unicycle, so we was pleased, it wasnt fell of bike or,...
Forum: Unicycling January 20th 07, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By pkplonker
Broken arm

He needs surgery. There mashed pritty bad. Not as bad as when i done
mine last year but still:D And ill give him ya love:D

I didnt get a pic of his mashed bone:( his jumper was covering it:mad:

--...
Forum: Unicycling January 20th 07, 07:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By pkplonker
Broken arm

Well, today me and my mate was riding some rocks and that and my mate
did this one gap, up this rock and off the end. He did this twice and
was still not happy, as he didnt manage to get fully to the...
Forum: Unicycling January 20th 07, 09:46 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By pkplonker
New purple uni, need seat cover

Ummmmmm, purple and fluffy:P I think thats an amazing idea. Need to go
to town now:D

Barny:eek: I remember him:D But the green saddles to dark.

--
pkplonker

I WILL DO FOOLISH THINGS AND I WILL...
Forum: Unicycling January 19th 07, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 36
Posted By pkplonker
Left handed riders... How many of you are actually left-handed?

Borgschulze wrote:
I grip the seat left handed.

I am right foot forward on a unicycle.

I am left foot forward on a bike.

Write with my right hand.

Spin right.
Forum: Unicycling January 19th 07, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By pkplonker
New purple uni, need seat cover

dale_dale wrote:
not really

http://tinyurl.com/2ctvcq

Oh ye, i dont really want to buy a new seat as I just brought a new one
a few months ago. But it could be an idea
Forum: Unicycling January 19th 07, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By pkplonker
New purple uni, need seat cover

I made the mistake:(

--
pkplonker

I WILL DO FOOLISH THINGS AND I WILL DO THEM WITH ENTHUSIASM, I WILL HURT
MY SELF AND I WILL NOT CARE AND I WILL DO IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~''~ Unicycle for...
Forum: Unicycling January 19th 07, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By pkplonker
New purple uni, need seat cover

Im in the Uk so it hard to get koxx products:( and i already got one but
i accidently brought the green one:@ this was a few months ago:@

--
pkplonker

I WILL DO FOOLISH THINGS AND I WILL DO THEM...
Forum: Unicycling January 19th 07, 07:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By pkplonker
New purple uni, need seat cover

Ok, i got my frame and cranks powder coated a sexi shinny purple. It
looks lush, ill post pics probably tommorow.

But, what I need a is a purple colored seat. There is no way people
sell purple seat...
Forum: Unicycling January 19th 07, 11:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By pkplonker
Qu-Ax 24" MUni Brakes

My Qu-ax 19" has brake mounts on it:S

--
pkplonker

I WILL DO FOOLISH THINGS AND I WILL DO THEM WITH ENTHUSIASM, I WILL HURT
MY SELF AND I WILL NOT CARE AND I WILL DO IT...
Forum: Unicycling January 18th 07, 05:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 57
Posted By pkplonker
Bloody rock

Spencer Hochberg wrote:
Ha, I will see about finding those for you...

here's all of us that day
[image:
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q5/Spencer_Hochberg/IMG_0634.jpg]
Forum: Unicycling January 18th 07, 05:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 32
Posted By pkplonker
360 Unispins

Where should your hands be for 180's?

--
pkplonker

I WILL DO FOOLISH THINGS AND I WILL DO THEM WITH ENTHUSIASM, I WILL HURT
MY SELF AND I WILL NOT CARE AND I WILL DO IT...
Forum: Unicycling January 17th 07, 09:58 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 118
Posted By pkplonker
The Best 2006 Unicon 13 Pictures

Nah he to fat to learn really. would be kool for my dad to learn and my
mums to much of a ****ING bitch to learn.