Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Brian O.
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By Brian O.
America's Got Talent Looking for Unicyclists

tholub;1167792 wrote:
Columbia spent $385 million on sales and marketing in the past year;
about 25% of their total budget. Either:

1) Call them up and tell them they could save $385...
Forum: Unicycling January 6th 09, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By Brian O.
Brian O's Unicycle Photography Shop

SamGoodburn;1164908 wrote:
Make more Tshirts :)

I'll look into it. T-shirts are tough because you don't want a big full
sized photograph on the front of your shirt, that looks weird and...
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 08:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By Brian O.
Brian O's Unicycle Photography Shop

Hey guys, you can get 20% off the shirt in my shop until tomorrow
(the 6th) at 11:59pm PST using the coupon code: ZTSHIRTS2009.

Just thought I'd throw that there for anyone who may have...
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 06:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By Brian O.
Glad I was wearing a helmet

Glad to hear you are okay.

When I was doing some muni last year I was going down a steep section
and fell off forwards. I was able to tuck and roll to recover but then
my unicycle came bouncing down...
Forum: Unicycling December 26th 08, 08:33 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 71
Posted By Brian O.
Filmers Discussion Thread

Emile, I have an hv20, its what all my recent videos have been shot
with, send me a PM if you've got any questions. I don't know what hes
talking about when he says exporting is difficult... its no...
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 06:03 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By Brian O.
Buying a unicycle in the Boston area?

mmreich;1155176 wrote:
Thanks again to all for contributing these resources - I will
definitely check them out!

You will also find browsing the newsgroup a whole lot easier if you go
through...
Forum: Unicycling December 21st 08, 05:57 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By Brian O.
Inexpensively preparing your camera for the snow.

unibikeling;1154068 wrote:
the camera being dry or not isnt my problem, its the battery being warm.
But ive got a system i'm thinking of.

My camcorder can actually use the same battery as my...
Forum: Unicycling December 21st 08, 05:43 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By Brian O.
2009 KH Percussion Armor

Any Terrain;1154116 wrote:
Nice to hear the news! I may need some pads in a few months, my 661
veggie wraps are covering to little of my leg now.

White would be the only color i would want...
Forum: Unicycling December 20th 08, 08:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By Brian O.
*New* Koxx-One Bludgeon BC Wheel Plates.

I'd say the Bryan Stevens model is better. I find narrower plates a lot
easier to balance.

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.projectuni.com) - *3D Unicycle Computer Game**
- Follow the...
Forum: Unicycling December 20th 08, 08:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By Brian O.
Going to Boston 12/22-29

I leave on Monday to visit NH for the holiday so if we want to get in
some sort ride it will have to be tonight or sometime tomorrow.

Would be cool though.

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI'...
Forum: Unicycling December 20th 08, 09:27 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Brian O.
folding

wickedbob;1153627 wrote:
I've seen 100cm I think done, or 90.

Without tucking at all? I think you misunderstood what he was saying.

--
Brian O.
Forum: Unicycling December 20th 08, 09:23 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By Brian O.
Inexpensively preparing your camera for the snow.

Ducttape;1153699 wrote:
that's almost exactly how I recently set up my camera. except I stuck
mine in so the lens came out the opening and I ran a chunk of scotch
tape across the opening...
Forum: Unicycling December 20th 08, 07:22 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By Brian O.
Inexpensively preparing your camera for the snow.

I shot this little video in 20min to test out the camera protection. No
fancy riding, don't get excited. I actually look like quite a noob. The
snow was several inches deep in places and it was the...
Forum: Unicycling December 20th 08, 05:03 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By Brian O.
Buying a unicycle in the Boston area?

Jeff at www.mountainuni.com should be able to help you get set up with a
uni and even some lessons if you are looking for that. Hes the guy who
really originally organized our whole group here in MA....
Forum: Unicycling December 20th 08, 05:02 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By Brian O.
Buying a unicycle in the Boston area?

mmreich;1153626 wrote:
I'm looking to buy a starter adult unicycle and I'm wondering if
anyone knows of any stores in the Boston area that sell them? No luck
on Craigslist or Ebay. The most...
Forum: Unicycling December 20th 08, 04:18 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By Brian O.
Inexpensively preparing your camera for the snow.

Some of the best shots can be had during inclimate weather. Why let a
little snow or rain stop you from getting outside and capturing some
great footage?

To be able to get out there and not ruin...
Forum: Unicycling December 19th 08, 07:21 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By Brian O.
Twitter uni - twuni

siafirede;1152563 wrote:
I just sent him an email:

Thats hilarious haha, keep us updated!

--
Brian O.
Forum: Unicycling December 17th 08, 04:07 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I didn't even know Maestro actually rode, haha.

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.projectuni.com) - *3D Unicycle Computer Game**
- Follow the 'progress.' (http://www.projectuni.com)

*'Get...
Forum: Unicycling December 17th 08, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 46
Posted By Brian O.
Video: MUNI v1 - Northstar and Geared Muni

corbin;1151068 wrote:
How funny, I had no idea there was a forum just for videos. I'll
probably continue to post things here, since most people probably read
just one forum.

Forum: Unicycling December 16th 08, 06:20 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 47
Posted By Brian O.
Spoke through leg=pain

One on one;706422 wrote:
Glad to hear that you had it taken care of. 3" into your leg and not
doing any major damage is pretty lucky. And to know that you just yanked
it out with a rebel yell....
Forum: Unicycling December 16th 08, 06:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By Brian O.
Nimbus Rim

SkierAlex;1150825 wrote:
Wow. Right through his leg? What are the chances of that? lol

Pretty high I'd say if you are riding a wheel with already missing or
broken spokes.

Right through the...
Forum: Unicycling December 16th 08, 05:41 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By Brian O.
Nimbus Rim

Not only is riding with broken spokes bad for your equipment, its
seriously dangerous. Someone posted a photo a year or two ago where
their spokes broke and actually impaled his calf muscle, going...
Forum: Unicycling December 11th 08, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By Brian O.
Where can I get a purple clamp?

Jerrick;1147771 wrote:
but thats business sometimes, yeah?

Shipping wrong items accidentally is part of business, yeah. However,
behaving like Division 8 isn't very business like. Division...
Forum: Unicycling December 11th 08, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 123
Posted By Brian O.
UDC's Twelve Days of Christmas!

They really should make it more clear that you can't properly build that
rim to a normal unicycle hub.

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.projectuni.com) - *3D Unicycle Computer Game**
-...
Forum: Unicycling December 10th 08, 04:18 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 123
Posted By Brian O.
UDC's Twelve Days of Christmas!

Hugo_Duguay;1146726 wrote:
Back in the ol' time, I was "launching" down 7 sets with something
pretty similar to 'that' (http://tinyurl.com/5ua83n) (with a 20"), so I
don't see why it wouldn't...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500