Shocking footage shows West Midlands Ambulance driver telling cyclistto get on the cycle path by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: In the first clip uploaded by FrankleyMan, he claims that the driver of the ambulance to his right is "yelling at him" because he is not riding on the...
Insurance company warns drivers to look out for cyclists as claimsrise during lockdown by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: A leading insurance company has warned motorists to look out for cyclists following a spike in personal claims during lockdown. More Than says that...
Exeter road rage driver banned for mowing down cyclist in Tesco car park by Simon Mason[_6_]
Good verdict for the criminal driver. Love the milkshake wriggle! QUOTE: A driver has been banned for deliberately ramming a cyclist in a road rage attack in a...
No Italian Teams in the Tour de France!!!!! by Tom Kunich[_2_]
I just got another disinteresting copy of Velonews and it showed the teams that will ride the Tour de France. And there wasn't a single Italian team on it....
LBS owner's essay by AMuzi
Much wisdom he https://cyclingindustry.news/why-a-bike-shop-should-choose-its-customer-wisely/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day...
Odd Duck Opinion Andrew? by [email protected]
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/bop/d/san-mateo-new-shimano-di2-alfine-hub/7169949141.html
Today 12:37 AM
by Tom Kunich[_2_] Go to last post
7 48 Techniques
Cycling measures could stop motoring rat run by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: The measure to help create a low traffic neighbourhood will start at Victoria Park between the junctions with Oates Road and Namu Road. It is hoped it...
Tom Sharpe by TMS320
I bought some books by this author about 35 years ago and I am going through them again. His view of the entrenched ideas of government officials,...
Yesterday 07:14 PM
by colwyn[_2_] Go to last post