Clipless pedals no more efficient than flat? by bob prohaska
I found this not-entirely-ancient video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUEaN9FKGLE which posits that there's no efficiency gain using clipless (or...
Steel Fork by [email protected]
Given I have not road a steel folk I believe since my Schwinn Traveler I bought in 1991 ( I think it was steel), how do they compare to CF? My sense is they...
Near Miss of the Day 453: Punishment pass on two-abreast cyclists by Simon Mason[_6_]
What an ignorant tosser this driver is. QUOTE: One of the most common complaints against cyclists that you will read on social media or in the comments section...
Bicyclists' Lives Matter by AMuzi
but not to everyone, it seems https://nypost.com/2020/08/11/5-year-old-north-carolina-boy-allegedly-shot-dead-by-neighbor/ -- Andrew Muzi ...
Yesterday 09:20 PM
by RonPE Go to last post
1 30 Techniques
Southampton van crash murder: Family tribute to dead cyclist by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Relatives have paid tribute to a cyclist whose death has prompted a murder inquiry. Daniel Blakeman, 35, was injured in a crash with a van in Waterloo...
Cycling in the city cent A clarification by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: On Saturday, June 29, the Hull Daily Mail and Hull Live ran a story about cycling in the city centre. We said that we had seen 55 cyclists riding in...
Criterium du Dauphine stage listrcds.txt summary by Bob Martin
Stage 2 - Vienne Col de Porte 1 Primoz Roglic (Slo) Team Jumbo-Visma 3:39:40 2 Thibaut Pinot (Fra) Groupama -...
Yesterday 05:07 PM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
0 10 Racing
Near Miss of the Day 454: Driver tries to overtake on blind corner,thinks better of it by Simon Mason[_6_]
Poor anticipation skills by the driver. QUOTE: Something slightly different on our Near Miss of the Day feature today - a motorist who gives cyclists plenty of...
Boris Johnson won't get his 'golden age of cycling' while the roadsfeel unsafe by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Two-thirds of people in England feel “it is too dangerous for me to cycle on the roads”, according to the latest National Travel Attitudes Survey....
Brighton: Bike thief banned from sitting on bicycles by Simon Mason[_6_]
Utter scum. QUOTE: A PROLIFIC bike thief's offending has been so relentless that judges have forbidden him from sitting on bicycles in Brighton and...
Road Funding by Mike Collins
We have heard a lot about Road Tax on this group and how cyclists don't pay it even though Winston Churchill abolished the Road Fund Licence in 1936 I propose...