Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: nubcake
Forum: Unicycling November 19th 08, 09:07 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By nubcake
Learning to turn

pretty sure what you are trying to describe is referred to as 'rake'
angle of forks, and you have probably nailed something on the head here
by your purposeful 'leaning back' which is probably more...
Forum: Unicycling September 29th 08, 10:27 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By nubcake
problem with moments

all i know is with my old pos uni the left crank (the one i put pressure
on to mount) would loosen itself in an instant no matter how much you
tightened it, but one small split-washer fixed that. ...
Forum: Unicycling June 29th 08, 06:54 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By nubcake
Training journal while learning to unicycle

i don't read all of what you write... they are far too long. I skim the
surface and get a feel for what the post is about at that's usually
about it so I have missed a lot of key points. I do that...
Forum: Unicycling June 28th 08, 11:04 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By nubcake
Training journal while learning to unicycle

lillestrøm_uni wrote:
taking a deep gulp of air to really fill my lungs, and even more
importantly, breathe out completely and not just partially each time.
That is the secret I think - in...
Forum: Unicycling June 22nd 08, 04:08 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By nubcake
Quote of the day (from non-riders)

snowkel wrote:
Its "Past-Tense" or are u just being sarcastic

i'll let you decide that won.

--
nubcake
Forum: Unicycling June 22nd 08, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By nubcake
Quote of the day (from non-riders)

StephenH wrote:
It should be "I went past the pub" or "I passed the pub", but not "I
went passed the pub".

Past- Adverb, "to and beyond a point in time or space; by; so as to
pass"
Forum: Unicycling May 28th 08, 09:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By nubcake
New kh20 squeaking ? strange noise

what's so hard about getting a shifter and tightening the spokes? no
need for paying anyone money to do a monkeys job, and no spesh tools
needed... maybe just a bit more patience when using a...
Forum: Unicycling May 6th 08, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By nubcake
Unicycle football

honestly i'd get bored pretty quick just from all the stopping. I think
(although I'll need to check my manliness certificate back at the desk
after saying this) I think a version of netball on...
Forum: Unicycling March 12th 08, 09:04 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 77
Posted By nubcake
I'm thinking of giving up.

rofl i didn't think it was 'bad humour'.

yer maybe put on some music or something. give yourself less ability
to focus too much on the uni which will help you be less frustrated and
maybe let you...
Forum: Unicycling March 11th 08, 08:30 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 77
Posted By nubcake
I'm thinking of giving up.

just face it.. you can't ride. you! can't! ride!

now!

you can't ride........NOW! but you will eventually if you get it
together.

change where you practice. being too close to crap can jinx...
Forum: Unicycling October 19th 07, 10:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By nubcake
Recommend me a new Uni

lol, the nick sounds like a stoner uni'er.

--
nubcake
nubcake's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15954

matty_porter wrote:
He's actually a pretty cool guy. i hadnt seen the show before i went on
it so i didnt even reli know who he was, cept from my friend tellin me
bout it.

and yeah, from...
Forum: Unicycling October 19th 07, 08:57 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911
Posted By nubcake
Street Discussion Thread.

matty_porter wrote:
im thinkin he bought it. he was pretty keen after he rode ours. the guy
learns quick!

i always thought this guy seemed like a bit of a tool, but then again
they all do on...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13