Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Axi
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 08, 08:18 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By Axi
How hard presure should be in a tyre?

Yeah, but he would have to use the search to do that.

I got your point! Besides I did use the search, I didnt use more that
2-5 minutes to that, but I did use the search.

Thanks, for all...
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By Axi
How hard presure should be in a tyre?

So how hard presure should be in my tire? Im gona try to learn jumping.
Is there any differences between TRIAL tyre and ordinary one?

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 08:07 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 235
Posted By Axi
Pictures of your latest ride

What ever happened to global warming?

It came here... Winter -07/-08 was completely snowfree and this winter
is snowfree too. :mad:

--
Axi
Forum: Unicycling December 19th 08, 11:38 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Why people cant anymore post their videos to our video place?:confused:

--
Axi
Axi's Profile:...

I usually have to ride with mountain bikers as there is a lack of
unicyclists

In 99% of places there is no others. I have found two people who can
ride a uni. They are cirkus riders and I...
Forum: Unicycling December 7th 08, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Axi
Could the Wii improve your bc skills

I don’t own a Wii and never will but I was thinking could the Wii
balance board help someone learn the bc wheel because you can train
yourself how to stand without changing you center or...
Forum: Unicycling November 18th 08, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By Axi
Are handlebars worth it?

Like everybody have said. Handlebars are allmighty.

--
Axi
Axi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/17457

I have always rode my bike without hands and that really annoyed my
dad.
I was first just a joke, that he would buy a bike without handbar and
give it to me so I wouldnt ever need to use hands while...
Forum: Unicycling November 10th 08, 01:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By Axi
Does anybody use a brake to help freemount??

Anybody useing a brake like this? Actually any feedback on brake's would
be appreciated (forwarned is forarmed as they say).

I didnt ever feel like needing something like that, but if you...
Forum: Unicycling November 5th 08, 08:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 66
Posted By Axi
"BMX is cooler" "Unicycling is gay"

Ofcourse bikes are faster, they make bigger trics, bigger jumps and
ofcourse they beat up in the coolfactor.

I dont know why you street/flat guys dont use bikes, but I tell you why
I like more MUNI...
Forum: Unicycling November 2nd 08, 08:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By Axi
Levels

You may want to learn the basics before you complain about the technical
parts.

What you mean whit "technical"?

--
Axi
Forum: Unicycling November 2nd 08, 08:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I have searched, but no results came up, please if this is a repeat,
send me in the right direction. D you guys follow the list of levels?
Here is the link that I am talking about:

No, I...
Forum: Unicycling July 22nd 08, 11:54 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By Axi
Tomorrow I will... (unicycling)

Just ride.:cool:

and maybe something else with uni.

--
Axi
Axi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/17457
View...
Forum: Unicycling July 9th 08, 12:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By Axi
What state/ country are you from

I come from land of thousands lakes...:D Finland!